Minster Job Opening

Rahiem

With Coach Stokes off to Dublin Coffman, where will the next coach come from at Minster. This is a good job in the best small school conference in the state and possibly the country. It does sound like Bret Buchanan who called the defense is going with him too. So who are names who will go after this job?. I haven't heard a thing, but I wonder about the following names I list

Dan Baker, Former Perry coach. Won 20 games in three years and turned the program around. Resigned in December to pursue other HC opportunites. Still pretty young too.
Jason Carpenter, Former Elida Coach, Currently a HC in Michigan. Wife is an Anna grad, helped out Stokes in past during playoffs with things. Does he want to come back to Ohio? Who knows.
Would a coach like Brad Burchfeld, whose been uber successful at Hartley entertain this job? Hes long respected the MAC and has played teams (Coldwater) in the past.
Is there a current coach on staff who would want the job, or a current HC in the area who will go after this job.

This job will attract many applicants for sure.

With Coach Stokes off to Dublin Coffman, where will the next coach come from at Minster. This is a good job in the best small school conference in the state and possibly the country. It does sound like Bret Buchanan who called the defense is going with him too. So who are names who will go after this job?. I haven't heard a thing, but I wonder about the following names I list

Dan Baker, Former Perry coach. Won 20 games in three years and turned the program around. Resigned in December to pursue other HC opportunites. Still pretty young too.
Jason Carpenter, Former Elida Coach, Currently a HC in Michigan. Wife is an Anna grad, helped out Stokes in past during playoffs with things. Does he want to come back to Ohio? Who knows.
Would a coach like Brad Burchfeld, whose been uber successful at Hartley entertain this job? Hes long respected the MAC and has played teams (Coldwater) in the past.
Is there a current coach on staff who would want the job, or a current HC in the area who will go after this job.

This job will attract many applicants for sure.
Dan Baker was the first name that actually popped into my head. I dont think he'll get the job though but stranger things have happened.

No to Carpenter. Didn't he get ran out at Elida? Where is he a head coach at?

Brad Burchfeld would be a home run hire but I just dont think it'll happen.

2 coaches that I think would be great for them have already taken new HC jobs in the off season so they're out.

Dan Baker was the first name that actually popped into my head. I dont think he'll get the job though but stranger things have happened.

No to Carpenter. Didn't he get ran out at Elida? Where is he a head coach at?

Brad Burchfeld would be a home run hire but I just dont think it'll happen.

2 coaches that I think would be great for them have already taken new HC jobs in the off season so they're out.
No surprise Stokes left, as far as Carpenter, Elida is a mess, I wouldn't hold his time their against him.

I think Brian Wical would be intrested. Former head coach at Cardinal Stritch up near Toledo. Fort Loramie grad. Longtime assistant at LCC and now calls the offense at Anna. Would also wonder if maybe Brian Rioch is interested in being a head coach again?

My hopes is that they do offer Brett Buchanan the head coach position. I know he plans to go to Coffman, but maybe if they offer him the job he could change his mind. I’d like to know who everyone else thinks could be a candidate. I would say this is one of the more lucrative jobs open at the moment.

Any current MAC coordinators looking to make a move? DC at New Bremen seems to me a guy to look at with what he was able to accomplish with that unit the last couple of seasons.

I think Brian Wical would be intrested. Former head coach at Cardinal Stritch up near Toledo. Fort Loramie grad. Longtime assistant at LCC and now calls the offense at Anna. Would also wonder if maybe Brian Rioch is interested in being a head coach again?
Wical graduated from LCC, dad is the team doc at Loramie.

i don’t see any good, current, area head coaches applying for this job

i think you get an MVL north assistant or else a MAC assistant.

but crazier things have happened

There will be plenty of coordinators from bigger schools and younger HCs with a few years of experience interested in this job, the last two HCs are now at Dublin Coffman and Massillon (via LaSalle). There's both potential here to win at a high level, and a great opportunity to bolster your resume and jockey for position for a big time job.

How about Coach Moore leaving Massillon to head back to Minster? just kidding, a vote for Buchanan would work for me. Possible WBL coaches..... Recker at Van Wert? Spencervilles coach?

How about Coach Moore leaving Massillon to head back to Minster? just kidding, a vote for Buchanan would work for me. Possible WBL coaches..... Recker at Van Wert? Spencervilles coach?
Why would Recker leave Van Wert? They just state in a larger division and are probably favorites to win the WBL in 2021 and make another deep run.

Might be a crazy thought but Travis Nees is an assistant at Piqua and the potential heir apparent there when the big chief decides to retire. Could he leave and cut his teeth in the MAC? Seems like a long shot that he would leave his Dad, but the coordinator positions at Piqua are solid and seasoned. Might be his opportunity.

How about the head coach at Fort Loramie? May seem like a lateral move but with Loramie seeming to not want to buck tradition which will keep them without a conference, I would think this would be a good career move. I think he would be a great hire for Minster.

How about the head coach at Fort Loramie? May seem like a lateral move but with Loramie seeming to not want to buck tradition which will keep them without a conference, I would think this would be a good career move. I think he would be a great hire for Minster.
Spencer Wells could be a good fit there too.

I believe when Stokes was hired there were around 50 applicants for the job. I imagine the resumes are rolling in already.
i saw where the the AD , Josh Clune, is accepting resumes till March 26th, said they have plenty of teacher openings also.....