Millersport 2021

Anyone know if the 6'5 230lb kid in the junior class is playing, or not?
That would be a ‘big’ boost. If so hopefully he’s a natural. Kids of that size generally take a little o get to get technique down but can cover with strength.

I caught their first scrimmage today, vs Tri-County North. Millersport had about 25 players.

I was impressed with how they played and did the scrim. None of the players have any prior HSFB experience (happens when the program is defunct for three years), but as a unit they came out with a lot of energy and sustained it through the course of the scrim. A lot of hustling in between plays, big energy on the field and on the sidelines along with serious tenacity. As the scrim went on it became apparent they were gaining a lot of confidence play-by-play, settling into their positioning and getting a feel for live contact.

They seemed to be coming along really well given their timetable.

I caught their first scrimmage today, vs Tri-County North. Millersport had about 25 players.

I was impressed with how they played and did the scrim. None of the players have any prior HSFB experience (happens when the program is defunct for three years), but as a unit they came out with a lot of energy and sustained it through the course of the scrim. A lot of hustling in between plays, big energy on the field and on the sidelines along with serious tenacity. As the scrim went on it became apparent they were gaining a lot of confidence play-by-play, settling into their positioning and getting a feel for live contact.

They seemed to be coming along really well given their timetable.
That’s good to hear. Good luck Lakers.