Midwest Athletic Conference BLOCKS Stateline Sports Network On Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0fcd3a7c128d026287cf2d6a2d7f153.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
your afraid to post on our site...as for living in Ohio...born and graduated from Celina, worked 30 years for the City of Celina, founded the Grand Lake Mariners, worked at both WCSM and WKKI, plus TV 44 auto racing....and you still won't share on any of our social media sites, because your afraid

Yeah...your afraid to comment on our site about it? Wonder why? Oh yeah...it would identify who you are. Nobody on here is brave enough...you can comment on the story on our Facebook, Twitter or on the posting.
Of course we don't care for you to know who we are. If you want to label us as "scared" because of it, sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
You wouldn't even know who I was if I told you. Heck, I don't know you personally. I just know what you do and only give opinions on what I have come to learn by what you put out.

Whether we're faceless names on a forum or real profiles on Facebook, our opinions aren't going to magically change.
Though it is cute seeing you try to bully us into revealing ourselves like some sort of slack-jawed 80s movie bully.

So Dave's personal blog was blocked by the MAC? Fine by me. Let's not pretend that SSN has any credibility as a "media network." I don't think anyone views SSN as trustworthy or actual news. I haven't seen a positive thing shared about SSN on Yappi once (and I don't ever see it mentioned outside of Yappi). I don't think it's solely because of the anonymity. That's too narrow minded. I personally get annoyed seeing Dave post a *brand new thread* about a topic that already exists in the forums just so that Dave can share a link to his blog post to get views/clicks. It clogs the feed, it isn't efficient, and frankly it isn't necessary; the number of threads created by Dave with < 5 posts is probably a lot. It's not necessary to engage on his separate thread, because that discussion is already happening in a main discussion thread on Yappi - much like SSN. Not to mention, articles are full of typos, the stories written have clear slants, and grammar is an afterthought. This article in particular has several ellipsis (...) which again just makes it seem like a personal, rambling blog post rather than a news article. I don't care to act as the grammar police, but if you're going to pretend to be a journalist and a news source well that might be something to clean up and prioritize. Otherwise you're just going to keep looking like a ???

Feel sorry me on here? no way...but I know all of your are afraid to express your opinion when it reveals who you actually are. Yappi loves this, you see his ads you all are putting money into his pocket...after all most of you say that about me like it is a bad thing.

No men on this site...still no one has posted on the social media sites...

Feel sorry me on here? no way...but I know all of your are afraid to express your opinion when it reveals who you actually are. Yappi loves this, you see his ads you all are putting money into his pocket...after all most of you say that about me like it is a bad thing.

*you're

That's the problem. We wouldn't care if you're getting paid (however much or little it may be) if you weren't outright plagiarizing others work.
But then again you don't have an answer for that so you'll just continue to call "us scared little boys" and questioning our masculinity and "toughness."

Jokes on you, I'm a transexual that transitioned from women to even more of a women.

Last edited:
your afraid to post on our site...as for living in Ohio...born and graduated from Celina, worked 30 years for the City of Celina, founded the Grand Lake Mariners, worked at both WCSM and WKKI, plus TV 44 auto racing....and you still won't share on any of our social media sites, because your afraid

Once again, *you're.

For a supposed "media outlet," your grammar sucks.

There, you wanna cry there are no "men" here. That no one has the guts to say it anywhere else. Problem solved.

Now you want your juice cup and your blankie?

My favorite part about this is Dave trying to trying to bait us into engaging with his content so he can get more clicks.

Really he should ban you from promoting your garbage site on here. Especially when you steal from other writers and copy and paste things as your own to get hits.

Nobody feels sorry for you and nobody is afraid of you or your pathetic site. They just don't want to give you hits which is what you are trying to get by provoking people here

Yeah, you're still not seeing our point. No one is questioning or caring about your site traffic.
We don't respect you because you steal articles and regurgitate others tweets and social media posts and pass it off as journalism... with the added bonus of having awful grammatical errors and tabloid-like spam blasting it all over Yappi.

How about you touch on that?

If Dave actually came up with his own content, I would have absolutely no issue with him, and would probably side with him over the whole twitter blocking debacle. The reality is the opposite though.

Don't straight up steal content from every western Ohio media outlet and push it as your own, then expect people to feel bad for you when conferences and media companies don't want to interact with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.