Midwest Athletic Conference BLOCKS Stateline Sports Network On Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since @radiodaveagain has disappeared after being questioned, I'll take his answer as no, he doesn't know why Fort Recovery Radio was barred from covering MAC games for a time.

There were several instances of their announcers being absolutely ridiculous on the "air" but I would say calling a volleyball fat would warrant you not being allowed to cover games any longer.
The hilarious part is that Dave posted this insinuating that both he and the FR Radio guys are model media members done wrong by the MAC

The hilarious part is that Dave posted this insinuating that both he and the FR Radio guys are model media members done wrong by the MAC
To be fair, Neal Spencer (owner of FRR) is a standup dude and honestly does his best.
The guy that got FRR in hot water was a parent that filled in and kinda lost himself in the moment. Luckily he's not allowed to call games anymore, and FRR as a whole has only continued to improve its quality and broad reputation.

Dave, on the other hand... well, we all know.

One has raised almost $200,000 in one night for local families in need, the other gets butthurt when Yappi won't pat him on the head for his plagiarism.

Several people on this thread have accused Dave and Stateline Sports of plagiarism. That's a very serious accusation. I'm not from Western Ohio and am not a regular reader of Dave's site. Therefore, I don't know if he actually does plagiarize others' work or not.

I think it would be good if someone could provide some real evidence of plagiarism, i.e., post one of the articles from Dave's site along with the article that you think he copied from, so readers of this thread who are not familiar with Stateline Sports can evaluate for themselves if plagiarism took place.

Dave sits in his palatial estate out of the state Ohio and cherry picks other information that is out there from other outlets and puts his own 5th grade grammar spin on it and spins it as his own.
Several people on this thread have accused Dave and Stateline Sports of plagiarism. That's a very serious accusation. I'm not from Western Ohio and am not a regular reader of Dave's site. Therefore, I don't know if he actually does plagiarize others' work or not.

I think it would be good if someone could provide some real evidence of plagiarism, i.e., post one of the articles from Dave's site along with the article that you think he copied from, so readers of this thread who are not familiar with Stateline Sports can evaluate for themselves if plagiarism took place.

Feel sorry me on here? no way...but I know all of your are afraid to express your opinion when it reveals who you actually are. Yappi loves this, you see his ads you all are putting money into his pocket...after all most of you say that about me like it is a bad thing.

No men on this site...still no one has posted on the social media sites...
It's a trap!!!!! don't do it folks!!!! Do NOT feed this man!!!! He is trying to rope you in with insults, don't fall for it. Please for all that is holy and sacred.

Here's a prime example: https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/...e-answers-dave-briggs-to-the-point-questions/

His entire story is based upon quotes he simply lifted from the Toledo Blade, using a picture he doesn't have the copyright to, and then gives a workaround so you don't have to pay to read the article. Slimy. Smarmy. Ridiculous. Yappi shouldn't allow it any longer.

Dont bitch too much about Dave. He’ll call your employer and complain about you calling him out. Has done it to several legit media outlets. Surprised he hasnt linked up with Mike Maag and called games from 300 miles away
He seriously called someone's employer? LMAO, what is he in Jr HIgh? Wow

Summer 2021
THE SUMMER OF DAVE, BABY!
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 4.36.47 PM.png

They were actually closer together a few hours ago

Are you his attorney?

Make us pay!

I've not seen a bunch of accusations of plagiarism, which is to pass the work of others off as their own. I don't believe that's his intent. Instead, he seems to believe he can repost the work of others without attribution. To me, it's an ethical matter rather than a legal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.