Midwest Athletic Conference BLOCKS Stateline Sports Network On Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwest Athletic Conference BLOCKS Stateline Sports Network On Twitter

Invite those of you brave enough to share your thoughts on our Facebook site - https://www.facebook.com/statelinesportsnetwork
Another win for the MAC.

What a turd

“You guys aren’t brave enough to comment on my articles and click on them, which increases their algorithmic performance and may net me more money.”

yes, cowardice is the reason for that. Nailed it.

No doubt. Who cares about those those 5 foot nothin', 100 lb nothin's with barely a speck of athletic ability.
Crap.
I didnt change from my Massillon troll name before I posted this.
Oh well.

Fiddy bucks for whomever can correctly identify my Massillon football pseudoname on here.....

Hats off to Tommy...he was at least brave enough to post his thoughts on the SSN's FB page

.... Using Twitter and FB postings is common in even national media sources, if someone doesn't want to share them they can turn that off....do you realize that local sports casts do it all the time with tv clips....SSN also covers Indiana, Illinois and Michigan HS sports...most likely will be doing more of that in the future.

MSNBC story used both just today - https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/dr-ch...ign-ad-shows-how-extraordinary-black-n1271788

Hats off to Tommy...he was at least brave enough to post his thoughts on the SSN's FB page

.... Using Twitter and FB postings is common in even national media sources, if someone doesn't want to share them they can turn that off....do you realize that local sports casts do it all the time with tv clips....SSN also covers Indiana, Illinois and Michigan HS sports...most likely will be doing more of that in the future.

MSNBC story used both just today - https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/dr-ch...ign-ad-shows-how-extraordinary-black-n1271788
Did I miss the segment where MSNBC then begged people to comment on their Twitter and Facebook via insult?

When you find/stumble upon their news outlets to steal from.

It is pretty simple people..... just do not click on any of his threads that he posts. I don't with the exception of this one as I was curious about it being a fan of the MAC but I don't click on his links.....

Dave, there's only one reason you so desperately want people's real names. And it's a little more than suspicious. You want retribution.

Sorry. You're a grifter living off others works. Also, best way to draw an audience isn't to belittle, talk down to, or criticize them.

I always try to find the article he stole and post its link....
Every one of Dave's "stories" I have found myself opening has been a direct copy of the Lima News article from the day before, same quotes and everything. Only difference is Dave's paragraph long rant that's always at the end.

Every one of Dave's "stories" I have found myself opening has been a direct copy of the Lima News article from the day before, same quotes and everything. Only difference is Dave's paragraph long rant that's always at the end.
He rants at the end? Never knew that since i don think i ever opened his link to read anything. Ever since he cried about Kenton kicking Celina's a** every year in football and he started his crusade to get Kenton kicked out of the WBL, I ignored "his" writings.

Dave, there's only one reason you so desperately want people's real names. And it's a little more than suspicious. You want retribution.

Sorry. You're a grifter living off others works. Also, best way to draw an audience isn't to belittle, talk down to, or criticize them.
100% this. I haven’t figured out why he hasn’t been banned

Years ago he direct messaged me on his two previous accounts after I dare criticized him (same criticism everyone else is posting).

Kinda glad I left this open. I often have deleted, locked, or merged Dave threads over the years. This one seemed like a keeper. I only wish Dave the reporter tackled the thoughts and criticisms on here with real answers and rebuttals.

I click many of his links, and find some interesting, and find many others I quite disagree with.

Yeah...your afraid to comment on our site about it? Wonder why? Oh yeah...it would identify who you are. Nobody on here is brave enough...you can comment on the story on our Facebook, Twitter or on the posting.
well Dave, I clicked older posts 4 times on your site, and saw only one article with comments. One of those was correcting your stats you used in the article, the other comment was you defending the stats you used.

I don't use Facebook, that place is a sea of negativity, so I can't comment on your posts there, nor would I.

Something for you all to chew on -

Local Media Source ‘Locked Out’ Of Midwest Athletic Conference Games https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/...cked-out-of-midwest-athletic-conference-games

Since @radiodaveagain has disappeared after being questioned, I'll take his answer as no, he doesn't know why Fort Recovery Radio was barred from covering MAC games for a time.

There were several instances of their announcers being absolutely ridiculous on the "air" but I would say calling a volleyball fat would warrant you not being allowed to cover games any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.