Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Who will be MAC champions

• Total voters
Big PSH has been kinda quiet the last week about the hiring process. Seems a little too quiet...
I heard that Wes Hunsucker was the leading candidate. Great young football mind. Played both baseball and football at the University Of St. Francis in Fort Wayne. Would be a great hire.

Isn’t he a principal? What is his coaching background? I feel like they will hire someone with some proven success. But then again I know nothing.

Isn’t he a principal? What is his coaching background? I feel like they will hire someone with some proven success. But then again I know nothing.
State Champion assistant at Anna a few years ago. Called the Offense for several years there. His dad was a great coach back in the day. Hire him and have nothing but success for the next 20 years. I think his wife is from St. Henry or Maria Stein area.

Also heard Kyle Koeing from Spencerville. Heard he was an impressive interview, maybe needs a little more experience.
That’d be really disappointing for spencerville if he left. They struggled last year with a really young team and injuries but showed improvement in his first year

Saint Henry’s deadline is end of the month… so they started interviewing already before deadline? That’s interesting.
Can't start interviewing before all the applications are in? I think they have interviewed a few already, and these are also two of the people
I've heard. Wilson seems to be skeptical on Show Pony's info.

Says he is currently Sidney's Assistant Principle. I don't doubt Show Pony's sources, but I question why someone would leave that position to coach. As far as I am aware our Principals and Superintendent are all pretty young and would not be retiring any time soon.

Says he is currently Sidney's Assistant Principle. I don't doubt Show Pony's sources, but I question why someone would leave that position to coach. As far as I am aware our Principals and Superintendent are all pretty young and would not be retiring any time soon.
He wouldn't have to quit Sidney, would he?

Being an Assistant Principle at Sidney is not that great of a gig. He can be a teacher and coach and make probably as much and be happier. Sometimes money is not the most important decision in a Persons life. Hire him and find out. The Guy is the real deal.

Anything on Hartings for SH job? Figured that was a good possibility.
If he wanted it , he would already be the coach. The longer the process, the more likely they are still searching for the right guy. Time will tell. It is a great job that is attracting a lot of coaches and there has to be a lot of information to be sifted through. Do not hire Bob Olwin or Jerry Cooper. Those guys have been everywhere. Here is an idea- kick the tires on Coach Mike Mauk. You might be able to beat Coldwater then.

Being an Assistant Principle at Sidney is not that great of a gig. He can be a teacher and coach and make probably as much and be happier. Sometimes money is not the most important decision in a Persons life. Hire him and find out. The Guy is the real deal.
How is this guy the real deal?

How is this guy the real deal?
Have you ever been around someone who just knows the game. They break down film of College teams for fun, he is a leader, Former QB and Pitcher and is great with young people. He might not get this job, but someday he will be a head coach and someone will say, damn Show Pony knew way back then.

I never question show pony 😀 I would think most coaches could breakdown film at a high level. Again, I have never coached and I am a casual fan so I could be wrong. I just think St. Henry brings in someone with head coaching experience.

Anything on Hartings for SH job? Figured that was a good possibility.
I think I posted the other month, but basically just smoke no fire. He wanted to spend more time with family, hesitated for just a moment when SH opened, but was never a real possibility.
Here is an idea- kick the tires on Coach Mike Mauk. You might be able to beat Coldwater then.
That is a bad idea, and we have broken the main streak a few years ago and have beaten them since.
Was the OC for Anna when they won state...possibly one of the best teams the MAC has ever seen. I think it would be a great hire. Understands the QB position very well. 3 year starter at Anna and then started at St. Francis.
Okay, don't get me wrong that Anna team was really good, but can we stop with the narrative on here about one of the best MAC teams of all time. Once again not trying to disrespect that team or what they accomplished, but they probably don't get into the top 10.

I think I posted the other month, but basically just smoke no fire. He wanted to spend more time with family, hesitated for just a moment when SH opened, but was never a real possibility.

That is a bad idea, and we have broken the main streak a few years ago and have beaten them since.

Okay, don't get me wrong that Anna team was really good, but can we stop with the narrative on here about one of the best MAC teams of all time. Once again not trying to disrespect that team or what they accomplished, but they probably don't get into the top 10.
Sorry didn't mean to upset you...y'all haven't had a team of that caliber since the early 2000's....

They most certainly don't crack the top 10.

They most certainly don't crack the top 10.
If they did, after next season they will not be in there any longer. My Minster Wildcats are on the verge of some really big things. Best coach in the league is not Tim Goodwin any longer! Look at what we did without our best player for almost the entire season. Niemeyer at QB and Brogan at athlete. I could run Peanut butter and jelly on offense and we win. That is a quote from last chance u. Seriously Whiting is an elite coach and we ready for some Flyerball. Be careful what you wish for, I know , I know. Tired of the blue and gold.

If they did, after next season they will not be in there any longer. My Minster Wildcats are on the verge of some really big things. Best coach in the league is not Tim Goodwin any longer! Look at what we did without our best player for almost the entire season. Niemeyer at QB and Brogan at athlete. I could run Peanut butter and jelly on offense and we win. That is a quote from last chance u. Seriously Whiting is an elite coach and we ready for some Flyerball. Be careful what you wish for, I know , I know. Tired of the blue and gold.
This new member account is funny.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Marion is losing just a couple of seniors next year. They were "one of the best Marion teams oat last year." They won't lose their winning streak this year, especially not to Minster.