Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Road trips aren't so bad in the first week or two of the season. School is either not in session or just started. The weather is warm. It is a chance to visit (or host) a part of Ohio high school football you otherwise don't get the chance to see.

Get out of here, you don't get to hijack another thread with your trolling.

Also, Wapak would get absolutely drug through the mud. Everyone on Earth besides you knows that.
If everyone clicks his profile and clicks "Ignore" on his profile his posts thankfully go away.

If everyone clicks his profile and clicks "Ignore" on his profile his posts thankfully go away.
Heck, I'mma bout to follow him. I love cringe, and the dudes a bonafide lolcow.
Also, I wouldn't really call him a troll. There's oddly an art to trolling. I honestly believe he's just a Wapak chest-pounding dummy that doesn't really know anything else. And for how much he brings up Moyer, it's almost like it's his first real father figure.

I saw on twitter that New Bremen's Ben Blickle is headed to Ohio Northern to play.

1612498589409.jpeg

Good morning Macsters.

Question for the subject matter experts.

There is a strength and conditioning thread. Some of the city folk are saying they have strength and conditioning coaches, weight lifting class in phys ed, outside organizations coming in to administer and run their strength and conditioning programs.

What do well do in the MAC? As far as I know, our HS coaches run the lifting program, and come summer when they are allowed they start a conditioning program.

There are a few who say they feel sorry for small/rural schools that do not have access to all the great companies and programs and trainers.
What say you?

Good morning Macsters.

Question for the subject matter experts.

There is a strength and conditioning thread. Some of the city folk are saying they have strength and conditioning coaches, weight lifting class in phys ed, outside organizations coming in to administer and run their strength and conditioning programs.

What do well do in the MAC? As far as I know, our HS coaches run the lifting program, and come summer when they are allowed they start a conditioning program.

There are a few who say they feel sorry for small/rural schools that do not have access to all the great companies and programs and trainers.
What say you?
thats funny...... coaches around MAC land, do a great job in the lifting and conditioning programs.....they get their info from college strength programs and put them into their own.... I know Stokes does a great job in their programs, and he wouldn't give that control to anybody.....

From what I remember, and imagine is still in place, Fort Recovery has a weightlifting class ran by Coach Block. When I was in school it was so popular that they had to split it into 2 full classes.

That’s great that they feel bad for us country folks!! I guess our inferior lifting programs only involves hoisting big gold trophies at the end of the year. If you have great kids, a good community and good coaches a good lifting program will help; if you don’t have any of that you will just have very muscular losers.

Anyone else sign to play anywhere? Seems like there's alot of kids that could play college ball not signed anywhere or I haven't seen if they have

Does anyone know if the Minster-Woodward game is still on for Week 2? I just found Shroder's schedule, and it shows a game against Woodward in Week 2.

Shroder's 8to18 and HUDL pages were just updated and showing conflicting information on what I have gathered for Weeks 2 and 3. Hence the reason for the question of the game still being scheduled.

Maybe there but lots of other schools ADs (smaller schools included) make well over $70,000.
I can't imagine that doesn't also include a teaching position and some supplemental AD pay.

I was actually offered an AD job once as a non-teacher (somewhere in the 2000's). They offered me $5,000 a year.

I can't imagine that doesn't also include a teaching position and some supplemental AD pay.

I was actually offered an AD job once as a non-teacher (somewhere in the 2000's). They offered me $5,000 a year.
A lot of them do not to my knowledge. Heck, some bigger schools have full time asst. AD's (Lima Senior is one) too. That's changed a lot in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.