Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please list the MAC teams that won't play each other next season (if all 10 regular season games are played)?

I can't remember, for instance, who ML was supposed to 'skip' this season because of the shortened season - I think it was Parkway. In 2020 ML ended up not facing Anna, Parkway, and Coldwater.
not sure how the schedule will be set up... thats a good question

Would someone please list the MAC teams that won't play each other next season (if all 10 regular season games are played)?

I can't remember, for instance, who ML was supposed to 'skip' this season because of the shortened season - I think it was Parkway. In 2020 ML ended up not facing Anna, Parkway, and Coldwater.
I think you guys were supposed to drop Parkway

We drop Versailles. (That'd be a great one if we played)

Anna drops St John's according to Arbiter for 2021

Fort Rec doesnt have Minster on the schedule for 21 (That's criminal)

New Bremen dropped St Henry (Ironically they played in the playoffs)

@CJK84 I think that's it.

Last edited:
Maybe you should pay Coach Moore higher than $90,000 a year to get you that title. I believe our little league paid more than half that to get one. Thought the big leagues recruited and had deep pockets. Well maybe next year.
Did you pass around a hat and go get ice cream after the game? Cute.

You know I get ‘the voice’ I have never quite figured out your angle?

The guy I was sitting next to at the game looked up and said ‘wow what a program, look at all those State AND National titles! I said yeah but they have never won one on the field, his exact words ‘then why even put them up there’?
Sunday was the first time my brother was there since 1998 and noticed all the titles on their press box and was impressed. He noticed they ended around 1970 and then asked if I knew when the playoffs started......

He thought it was quite funny they have been shut out since then ...

Did you pass around a hat and go get ice cream after the game? Cute.
have a feeling that you haven't ever had the chance to talk with Nate, maybe you are one of those dudes, that waits to go into the game at half time...... so you don't have to pay.... by the way DM me, and I'll give you Coaches cell # so you can ask him about this little league conference

have a feeling that you haven't ever had the chance to talk with Nate, maybe you are one of those dudes, that waits to go into the game at half time...... so you don't have to pay.... by the way DM me, and I'll give you Coaches cell # so you can ask him about this little league conference
Wow....you have Nates cell #? You must be a big shot.

Even funnier because Massillon wanted one of these “little league” coaches badly in John Reed when he was at Coldwater.

He left didn't he?
great opportunity came up for him at LaSalle, where he won a State Title.... you ever thought that maybe Massillon just doesn't have the talent to take the next step..... because for a long time now, you have to win it on the field , not by some newspaper writers

great opportunity came up for him at LaSalle, where he won a State Title.... you ever thought that maybe Massillon just doesn't have the talent to take the next step..... because for a long time now, you have to win it on the field , not by some newspaper writers
It's tough up here in the big leagues....not like down there. Lol.

Yes but he's afraid he'll get hurt and therefore is thinking of letting him play in the MAC....ya know, nerf ball.
didn't Zwick win a State championship as a freshman? but didn't after that.... like i said, maybe you just don't have the talent to take that next step.... unless some reporters vote on it......

Y'all need to cut Pettimore a break.
He sees CW and NB drinking from the Champion's Chalice and he is drinking from his sippie cup.
the boy loves to troll the MAC for some reason, and i see he will troll ANYTHING that deals with Canton also....LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.