I like the flat black helmets with nothing on them I think it looks clean. As for the jersey’s not a fan of the Wilson’s they’ve had since the 2017 season. The Russell jersey’s before the Wilson’s in my opinion were the best in the conference.Good topic *67
1. Anna- I've always enjoyed their under armour uniforms. That's what I wish Coldwater did when we got new uniforms.
2. New Bremen- Much improved from the Garnet colored ones from the early 2010's
3. Marion Local- they look sharp.
4. Coldwater- the new uniforms could've been a bit better. Certainly dont hate them.
5. DSJ- they might be due for an update but there is certainly nothing wrong with what they have. A yellow helmet with a Blue Jay on the side would be interesting.
6. Versailles- Meh. Traditional.
7. St Henry- Another Meh one for me.
8. Fort Recovery- still better than the old ones. I'd love to see them in purple pants with the purple home Jersey and away Jersey. Wouldn't mind seeing them bring back the purple helmet with the spear on the side with a white facemask.
9. Minster- Bring back the ones from the early 2010's and put the paw back on the side of the helmet and bring back the matte black helmets. Those were my favorite in the whole league.
10. Parkway- Old gold just looks ugly In general. If they went with a yellow with the black it'd be an improvement. Hate the gold helmets. A couple years ago they had a black helmet with a yellow P on the side and I thought that was good.