Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

Well seniors and juniors here you were working hard for a dream a few years ago. Led by upperclassmen as you are today guiding others through dedication as a band of brothers. One more to go. Leave it all out on the field and remember that the town of New Bremen has your back win or lose. So proud to be a Cardinal. Keep grinding!
where games are won.... more then the physical part of it...... the MENTAL toughness begins in the weight room.....

by the way how was your weight room financed? donations ? or by the school?

That CG vs Parkway would've been great. Parkway will still be good this year but not having Kinney obviously will hurt.
Havent seen or heard anything but I'm curious if Clement was seriously hurt in the Coldwater game. After he went out in the second quarter, the CW QB went nuts on the backup corner. If Clement is hurt to start the season and/or does not play the basketball season, it will be a blow to their basketball team.

EF6B7D1B-DE19-4ACC-9B8A-B584A80B2A1E.jpeg

Havent seen or heard anything but I'm curious if Clement was seriously hurt in the Coldwater game. After he went out in the second quarter, the CW QB went nuts on the backup corner. If Clement is hurt to start the season and/or does not play the basketball season, it will be a blow to their basketball team.
He was on crutches during the 2nd half of the game. You could hear him scream in pain from the stands so my guess is he might not be around.

Panthers you are now on the clock (unless 8 man starts and then New Knoxville is then)! Congrats to New Bremen! 1 down and 2 to go (well 1 MAC to go)!

Congrats!!! So proud of NB!

Today, you went from the New Bremen Cardinals, to the New Bremen Card1nals.

Welcome to the club!

Great Season Cardinals.
I knew you had great things in store for you when you put a beat down on Versailles.
Impressed with how Cardinal Coaches adjusted some blocking schemes from last year to this year.

That Grandview Heights team with Lachey's boy at center were looking unbelievably good and they would've ran into Jackson Center. I personally don't know if CG or parkway wins it all but it would've been a great D4 state final.
Parkway was playing some really good ball.....

Bremen is going to drop off a decent amount from last year.
wow.. didn't see this one..... Bremen had six seniors last year .... but they were Junior dominate team.....

with that in mind, how many Seniors were starting this year for the Cards?

The TV announcers during Hoban game were wondering about quarterbacks who won three championships as a starter. Did the Versailles Qb in the 90's win 3 state titles as a starter? I think his name was Turner