Minster 27 Allen East 20
West Jeff 55 Anna 20
New Bremen 36 Southeastern 7
Marion Local 42 Cedarville 0

Last edited:
Ill give it a shot:

Adena 42 Parkway 28 - I'd love to see the panthers pull this one out
Coldwater 49 Triad 21 - Should win rather easily
Fort Recovery 42 Fairbanks 35 - Fort I want to be supportive but Idk if I can after the St Henry debacle.
Minster 27 Allen East 20 - Game of the week.
West Jefferson 42 Anna 28 - Too many WJ weapons.
New Bremen 42 Southeastern 0 - Mismatch
Lima Central Catholic 42 Delphos St Johns 14 - Another mismatch
Versailles 49 Preble Shawnee 12 - Too much Tigerball
St Henry 70 Grove City Christian 6 - St Henry could probably win this game with their JV team
Marion Local 63 Cedarville 7 - Similar to the St Henry answer.

CalPreps Website Picks

Adena 44 Parkway 14
Coldwater 44 Triad 3
Fort Recovery 42 Fairbanks 28
Allen East 24 Minster 20
West Jeff 40 Anna 14
New Bremen 58 Southeastern 0
Marion Local 62 Cedarville 0
St Henry 56 Grove City Christian 0
LCC 44 St. John's 13
Versailles 35 Preble Shawnee 8

is Brecht #33 going to play College Football anywhere? that boy is a football player
Good question. He has a great shot and some offers to smaller schools. I would assume he ends up at a place like St. Francis or Bluffton as we often filter kids to local colleges. I personally believe he could be a higher level, but they have kept his recruitment pretty quiet. No distractions, which is good.

Good question. He has a great shot and some offers to smaller schools. I would assume he ends up at a place like St. Francis or Bluffton as we often filter kids to local colleges. I personally believe he could be a higher level, but they have kept his recruitment pretty quiet. No distractions, which is good.
Some kids get enamored in going to a bigger place instead of a place they can play early and often.
We will await his press conference on live tv to see which hat he chooses...

Ill give it a shot:

Adena 42 Parkway 28 - I'd love to see the panthers pull this one out
Coldwater 49 Triad 21 - Should win rather easily
Fort Recovery 42 Fairbanks 35 - Fort I want to be supportive but Idk if I can after the St Henry debacle.
Minster 27 Allen East 20 - Game of the week.
West Jefferson 42 Anna 28 - Too many WJ weapons.
New Bremen 42 Southeastern 0 - Mismatch
Lima Central Catholic 42 Delphos St Johns 14 - Another mismatch
Versailles 49 Preble Shawnee 12 - Too much Tigerball
St Henry 70 Grove City Christian 6 - St Henry could probably win this game with their JV team
Marion Local 63 Cedarville 7 - Similar to the St Henry answer.

I agree with all of these picks. The games that will be the most interesting are the FR/Fairbanks game and the Minster/AllenEast game. I'll have an eye on Parkway vs. Adena as well. The depth of the MAC will be on full display.

No disrespect to Parkway, possibly the best 1-6 small division team in Ohio. However, the fact that they gave up 62 to a Minster offense that had struggled to score pts most of the season tells me that Adena should move the ball quite easily. If Adena is not up by at least 21 at the half I will be shocked.

No disrespect to Parkway, possibly the best 1-6 small division team in Ohio. However, the fact that they gave up 62 to a Minster offense that had struggled to score pts most of the season tells me that Adena should move the ball quite easily. If Adena is not up by at least 21 at the half I will be shocked.
Adena puts a running clock on PW

how about a little scouting report on Adena
QB (Preston Sykes) runs the show on both sides of the ball. Very athletic with a good arm and a big hitter from his SAF spot. Honestly, reminds me of a Brody Hoying type of player for Adena. They have some size on the line and a big skill position group with a big TE and a 6'4 WR on the outside they throw to. Competition has not been great it seems and they have dominated their schedule like they should (have only allowed double digits twice this year). I'm a big MAC fan but this is not a good matchup for Parkway.

QB (Preston Sykes) runs the show on both sides of the ball. Very athletic with a good arm and a big hitter from his SAF spot. Honestly, reminds me of a Brody Hoying type of player for Adena. They have some size on the line and a big skill position group with a big TE and a 6'4 WR on the outside they throw to. Competition has not been great it seems and they have dominated their schedule like they should (have only allowed double digits twice this year). I'm a big MAC fan but this is not a good matchup for Parkway.

Pretty good description Insane, yes Sykes is very good. A lot of seniors that have started 2 or 3 years for them so experience is certainly there. O and D lines have nice size and aggression, PV was the only team that somewhat tested Adena being down one score in the 4th qtr. with the ball. 50-28 final was a little misleading as the game was closer than it sounds. Adena will not have a team this good for quite some time so if they are ever gonna make a playoff push 2020 is it.

Summary on AE? I know Clum their QB is a stud and #2 the WR is a nice athlete.
Clum is a definite stud and will give Minster fits if they give him enough time back there. #17 (Hersberger) is another good slot WR for them and made some big plays against Grove 2 weeks ago in the NWC championship. His brother is their main RB and gives them some occasional big runs but not often. Offensive line wise they have plenty of size and have given Clum plenty of time all year to throw. Defense has been bend but not break most of the year and give up almost 300 yards a game overall.

I know this is a football forum, but I noticed a discrepancy on your MAC Wikipedia page. Where all the team championships are listed in that big chart, they are missing one.

Rockford Parkway won the state championship in 1991 in baseball. I was on the Lucas team that lost to them 1-0 in the state semi-finals.

I know this is a football forum, but I noticed a discrepancy on your MAC Wikipedia page. Where all the team championships are listed in that big chart, they are missing one.

Rockford Parkway won the state championship in 1991 in baseball. I was on the Lucas team that lost to them 1-0 in the state semi-finals.

It's on there, it's just listed under Track.

I look for the Minster/AE game to be very good! Columbus Grove is a darn good team (have family in that district) and AE has played them well twice so that tells me a lot. Bumpy84 seems like an inside 007 source for either Adena or PV. Adena seems too strong for Parkway on paper and throw in a very long bus ride. I guess with these 2 games we shall see how strong the bottom half of the MAC really is this year.

This years tournament seems more like the Hunger Games than anything else.
tenor.gif