Midwest Athletic Conference 2019

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up or not...

But running some numbers (which can be wrong because my profession has nothing to do with math), these teams won't play each other for the next two years:

Anna - Parkway
Marion Local - Delphos Saint Johns
Minster - Versailles
Coldwater - Fort Recovery
New Bremen - Saint Henry

But running some numbers (which can be wrong because my profession has nothing to do with math), these teams won't play each other for the next two years:

Anna - Parkway
Minster - Versailles
New Bremen - Saint Henry
Coldwater had Versailles drop off the schedule

Anna - Parkway
Minster - Versailles
New Bremen - Saint Henry

Per Coach Schulte: DSJ and Anna don't play for the next two years. DSJ picks up Fort Recovery.

Wait ... if Anna is not playing DSJ, then who are the Flyers dropping the next two seasons? The initial post says DSJ and ML aren’t playing.

If you would have told me in the preseason that 2 of the final 3 MAC teams in the playoffs were Anna and New Bremen, I would have questioned your sanity. This is an interesting year for the MAC. Good luck to both Anna and New Bremen this weekend (gotta pull for Loramie this weekend)

If you would have told me in the preseason that 2 of the final 3 MAC teams in the playoffs were Anna and New Bremen, I would have questioned your sanity. This is an interesting year for the MAC. Good luck to both Anna and New Bremen this weekend (gotta pull for Loramie this weekend)
NB maybe, but certainly not Anna.
That shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone in the league and area as they won the MAC last year and had a TON returning and 20 something seniors.

Next year? Yeah, it will be surprising but not this year.

Hoping that Anna can run the table in VI, and MSML and NB matchup in D7.

I would pull for NB to get that upset and finally get their's but I have more confidence in MSML sealing the deal with a title than NB would.

NB maybe, but certainly not Anna.
That shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone in the league and area as they won the MAC last year and had a TON returning and 20 something seniors.

Next year? Yeah, it will be surprising but not this year.

Hoping that Anna can run the table in VI, and MSML and NB matchup in D7.

I would pull for NB to get that upset and finally get their's but I have more confidence in MSML sealing the deal with a title than NB would.

The MAC has always produced playoff ready football teams. So in reality, we shouldn't be surprised by any of the teams having success. The only reason I would be surprised by Anna is the simple fact they've cleared some hurdles this season that they hadn't in the past. Mainly the one named Coldwater and seeing success in the playoffs in general. It had nothing to do with the actual ability of the team on the field.

The MAC has always produced playoff ready football teams. So in reality, we shouldn't be surprised by any of the teams having success. The only reason I would be surprised by Anna is the simple fact they've cleared some hurdles this season that they hadn't in the past. Mainly the one named Coldwater and seeing success in the playoffs in general. It had nothing to do with the actual ability of the team on the field.
True, they have had their struggles in the playoffs since inception, but this is the best I have seen them since coming into the league

Anna had also lost their last six games against Minster before last week. This team is pushing old barriers aside.

Anna had also lost their last six games against Minster before last week. This team is pushing old barriers aside.

I agree. At this point, they're already the only MAC team left standing in DVI. They've even beaten Minster and Coldwater head to head. The only thing left to do is focus on each week and continue to kick those barriers aside. I would think they're currently the favorite to win DVI. I picked them to win it before last week so I'll look smarter if they do. :)

I agree. At this point, they're already the only MAC team left standing in DVI. They've even beaten Minster and Coldwater head to head. The only thing left to do is focus on each week and continue to kick those barriers aside. I would think they're currently the favorite to win DVI. I picked them to win it before last week so I'll look smarter if they do. :)
Anna looks very strong. They have always been the "ho-hum" outsider in the MAC. Not considered as true as some other members. Even myself as an outsider see them as something other than MAC just because of other sports. But good to see some of the MACsters getting on here and supporting them. If their only loss of the season ends up being to the eventual D VII champ, then it will be another dominant year for MAC football. Regardless of allegiances.

Anna looks very strong. They have always been the "ho-hum" outsider in the MAC. Not considered as true as some other members. Even myself as an outsider see them as something other than MAC just because of other sports. But good to see some of the MACsters getting on here and supporting them. If their only loss of the season ends up being to the eventual D VII champ, then it will be another dominant year for MAC football. Regardless of allegiances.
Anna is very, very good no doubt about that. It is no secret their playoff success has been less than desired. They thought joining the MAC would give them tougher competition in season to prepare them for the playoffs and I think this is the year they make their name and I hope they do. Would LOVE to add another school to the Championship Pedigree of the conference.

Anna really is the conference's best shot at a title this year. MSML is a shadow of themselves and should have been beaten last week and I have seen much better MSML teams get beat in the playoffs.