Midwest Athletic Conference 2019

ML - I am sure it was difficult to watch a family member go through such a difficult night. You have really suffered from this as evidenced by the # of references to it in posts all across Yappi. I find it amazing how much time it has caused you to reflect and gather others opinions when you obviously state how little impact or emphasis JH football should have in our lives.
Eh. Wasn't difficult to watch. When coaches do stupid things they shouldn't be immune to some ribbing!

It is obvious that you are now a stalker of mine and that is OK. The fact you had to make a name, or even a second name on here, just to come after me shows your true colors.

If one cannot handle it, one shouldn't dish it out right so I can definitely handle it.

Hope your school is playing this weekend and you get to enjoy a game. I am hopeful we get past week 11, but it will be a tall task.

I think a lot of people are writing off Coldwater way too early. Don’t forget they beat Mount Healthy worse than Wyoming or Harrison and dominated Minster. They just need to get it together

Eh. Wasn't difficult to watch. When coaches do stupid things they shouldn't be immune to some ribbing!

It is obvious that you are now a stalker of mine and that is OK. The fact you had to make a name, or even a second name on here, just to come after me shows your true colors.

If one cannot handle it, one shouldn't dish it out right so I can definitely handle it.

Hope your school is playing this weekend and you get to enjoy a game. I am hopeful we get past week 11, but it will be a tall task.
Stalker is a little strong - but definitely heard about all the drama you created here in regards to a junior high football game. Congrats on that!

Showed my true colors :) Hilarious

I think a lot of people are writing off Coldwater way too early. Don’t forget they beat Mount Healthy worse than Wyoming or Harrison and dominated Minster. They just need to get it together
When we have players that have to be separated from each other, we're not in a position to win football games. We look like a team that wants it to be baseball season.

Stalker is a little strong - but definitely heard about all the drama you created here in regards to a junior high football game. Congrats on that!

Showed my true colors :) Hilarious
Yeah, when you make a new account, or sign up here for the first time for the sole reason to follow me around like a little puppy dog, and use my initials in the posts then yeah, it shows your true colors. Tell Chieftain 1995 Hi.......

Last edited:
That's just what Parkway does. When I was a senior, Dan Cairns called a timeout with less than 10 seconds left just so his starters could score on our 4th stringers.
What was the score of the game? Was that the only score Parkway had? You are going to whine about a score during garbage time?

Nick Hawk rushed for nearly 500 yds. the last two games of the season for Parkway, where was that all season. However Parkway coach when you have the football inside the 5 yd. line late in the game up big you don't call a time out so a player can set a school record, not cool.
Why not? Last game, senior year. Especially, when he needed only a few yards to do it. St. Henry was lucky he didn't score. I have seen it happen in high school, college and pros.

Running a play from the 2 yard line so they wouldn't take a safety kneeling it with their backups. It was a simple off tackle run. Tackle the kid and end the game.
Simple off tackle run to the right. I think he only broke 1 tackle, and then no one else touched him. But, yes backups were in, and he set a new school record for longest run.

Why not? Last game, senior year. Especially, when he needed only a few yards to do it. St. Henry was lucky he didn't score. I have seen it happen in high school, college and pros.
Because this is the MAC not the CCC, that's why not. That might sound a little holier than now attitude but when the game is well in hand you don't call time out with less than 10 seconds to add another score so a kid can get his name in the record book. Even if other schools may have done similar antics, that doesn't make it right. It is called winning with class and losing with class and IMO that's more important than any record.

Because this is the MAC not the CCC, that's why not. That might sound a little holier than now attitude but when the game is well in hand you don't call time out with less than 10 seconds to add another score so a kid can get his name in the record book. Even if other schools may have done similar antics, that doesn't make it right. It is called winning with class and losing with class and IMO that's more important than any record.
I completely agree with you, but if this comment takes a shot at FL, why would they tell their JV/freshman kids to go out there and lay down against a varsity team? It’s their time to play a Friday night game, of course they want to try their best to score. There’s nothing they can do about the schedule, so they just play it. Can’t do anything about who they play until hopefully the MAC finally brings them in

You take everything I say about Parkway personally and it's not even your school.
Maybe so, but I have been on this board long enough to see you and a few others take free shots at the red head step child of Parkway. There was no need to make the comment you did. If I made a similar comment regarding Coldwater and their coach, you and I am sure a few others would have jumped down my throat.

Simple off tackle run to the right. I think he only broke 1 tackle, and then no one else touched him. But, yes backups were in, and he set a new school record for longest run.
Wow, set a school record and ran up the score, but hey, don't take a snap under center and take a knee or follow the center after snap to run out the clock. Hey that's really a class act, but don't call TO allow a senior RB to gain a few yards to do the same thing. I just love how you all like to rain on Parkways parade given the little success and accomplishments they have.

Wow, set a school record and ran up the score, but hey, don't take a snap under center and take a knee or follow the center after snap to run out the clock. Hey that's really a class act, but don't call TO allow a senior RB to gain a few yards to do the same thing. I just love how you all like to rain on Parkways parade given the little success and accomplishments they have.
On the 2 yard line with a kid that didn’t get to play a whole lot. Boo hoo. Everyone is wrong. Hawk deserved the record and the backup running back deserved his 30 seconds of fame too. Quit whining.

On the 2 yard line with a kid that didn’t get to play a whole lot. Boo hoo. Everyone is wrong. Hawk deserved the record and the backup running back deserved his 30 seconds of fame too. Quit whining.
Agreed. Sometimes you gotta stop crying about everything and focus on yourself or your own teams problems. If people are better than you stop complaining about what they do and get better yourself.

Coldwater announced its 2020 schedule. Coldwater drops Versailles from the schedule.

@Kenton

Mount Healthy

Fort Recovery

@ New Bremen

@ DSJ

Anna

St Henry

@ Minster

Marion Local

@ Parkway

What was the score of the game? Was that the only score Parkway had? You are going to whine about a score during garbage time?
you don't seem to mind that a second string RB scored from 98 yards on a simple handoff off tackle...… you think a team was running up the score....do you know ALL the facts before you post.....

Especially in cross country. Those girls get the lead and run faster and faster at the end.

I have never heard anything like that about Minster.
thanks for making that point..I have NEVER heard us running the score up .....OCL might be a bit of a troll