Midwest Athletic Conference 2019

Hypothetical ?.

QB is suspended for a qtr. You go up 7 zip. Your team is driving on another drive and the qtr ends, who comes in to play QB to start the second?

Hypothetical ?.

QB is suspended for a qtr. You go up 7 zip. Your team is driving on another drive and the qtr ends, who comes in to play QB to start the second?
Lot of variables. It's your offense moving because of the run game or is the backup slinging it? How has the starter looked the first two games? Is this a game you can probably will without him?

Lot of variables. It's your offense moving because of the run game or is the backup slinging it? How has the starter looked the first two games? Is this a game you can probably will without him?
Should any of that really matter though?

But since you asked, first drive went 65 for a TD. Second drive halted due to penalties. 3rd drive is currently in the middle of driving it 45 yards when the qtr ended.

Team is up 7zip and should easily win with either.

I think the QB should finish the drive and then after that it's green light for the starter

Curious for the games that were delayed....did the bands stay after the delay of pack up shop and go home?

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!!! WE AINT GOING 0-10 lol
I may be from CW but I root on the skins. Other than a long time resident o CW who coached in SH for a long time there my not be someone from CW who as been to more SH games over the years!

How far was the fg

I may be from CW but I root on the skins. Other than a long time resident o CW who coached in SH for a long time there my not be someone from CW who as been to more SH games over the years!

How far was the fg
~20 yards