Middletown Madison

Emullet1

Since I am essentially done with Edgewood Will be following the Mohawks this year. looking for information on them and the SWBL. Thanks.

22 seniors, and only lost 6 from last year. Although, they lost a couple of great players. Steve Poff is the new head coach. He will be doing a lot of what Chris Wells was doing. Still running the Wing T, but have a great wide out in Jesse Jones- he's 6'2", 200 lbs and ran a 4.5 at camp this year. The QB Randy Davis throws a great deep ball as well. Should be the best season in a while for the Mohawks.

Randy Davis is a beast. Madison could rival the success Franklin has had and Davis rival the ability of Kennard

Randy Davis is a beast. Madison could rival the success Franklin has had and Davis rival the ability of Kennard

Uh, holy QB Batman, really, Offensive player of the year in the whole state and nominated for Mr Football? Maybe we should try to be 1st team all league first. Madison hasn't had a winning season since 2005 or 6. That is a huge cart you got there ahead of the horse.

You do know that Kennard was being seriously courted by schools like Ohio State and Purdue as a QB, not just a basketball player.

Madison will never be Franklin. I appreciate your enthusiasm but realistically when is the last time Madison even had a winning record?

You do know that Kennard was being seriously courted by schools like Ohio State and Purdue as a QB, not just a basketball player.

Madison will never be Franklin. I appreciate your enthusiasm but realistically when is the last time Madison even had a winning record?

pretty high praise comparing someone to Kennard as a QB. He is a high major talent. Too bad he isn't going to play his senior year. But I agree, that Madison may have a good year and I hope they do, but you cant compare them to Franklin.

Madison

Madison is gonna do great this year. They lost to Talawanda but they're quarterback, Randy Davis, bruised his collar bone. Rumor has it he will be returning week 4 against Shawnee, don't really know the truth behind that. Monroe will get shut out by the Mohawks.

They will have a hard time with Waynesville and Carlisle. Milton won't be able to hang with them. The Dogs are terrible this year. Very young and inexperienced. Miami East had their way with Milton...Miami East!!! Ugh.

Madison is gonna do great this year. They lost to Talawanda but they're quarterback, Randy Davis, bruised his collar bone. Rumor has it he will be returning week 4 against Shawnee, don't really know the truth behind that. Monroe will get shut out by the Mohawks.

Injuries kill a team like Madison
No depth. No way they shut out the Hornets, maybe Northridge.

Injuries kill a team like Madison
No depth. No way they shut out the Hornets, maybe Northridge.

Uh hey Mullet tell the Madison coach to bring 10 every play and force Monroe to throw. If you don't they will chew you up on the ground. RB is really fast and the QB has linebacker strength and DB quickness, a Lakota kid.

The rumor of Svarda moving in could be a HUGE gain for Madison this season. A good team with a player like him could scare some SWBL teams this season.

How did talawanda look? We play them this week and haven't really heard much about them. They appear to be a lot better then they usually are but I don't know how good Madison is so I don't necessarily know what to think about their 30 pt. win.

How did talawanda look? We play them this week and haven't really heard much about them. They appear to be a lot better then they usually are but I don't know how good Madison is so I don't necessarily know what to think about their 30 pt. win.

Uh Maurice Thomas RB full ride to Miami Redhawks super fast.I believe Talawanda is a lot better this year, but don't know if they can play with Kings. If you stop Thomas they are pretty much done. Easier said than done.

Uh Maurice Thomas RB full ride to Miami Redhawks super fast.I believe Talawanda is a lot better this year, but don't know if they can play with Kings. If you stop Thomas they are pretty much done. Easier said than done.

Probably correct. Don't know much about there defense either. Playing the wing T can sometimes be a joke. We run a COMPLETELY diff offense so it will be fun to watch.

Go Hornets!

How'd that work out for ya buddy? Monroe led 17-7 until late in the fourth. They held the lead from late in the second. So much for them getting shut out. Go hornets, 2-0!