Middletown Boys Basketball

strickly_layups

With Coach Hoskins out at Middletown who does the Middies turn too? The Middies has a traditionally rich basketball program with great support along with nice facilities. They haven't been very successful since 2014, they have a solid 8th class coming in. Im pretty sure there will be a lot of applicants for this vacancy. Who is out there that maybe interested..

Not a great area and division to be average. Centerville, Wayne, Moeller, X and Elder all very good....hard to win games if your just average in that part of ohio.

I would say if Coach Moss wants it then it is his position. He is at Fenwick now but a Middie guy
If not idk if Kerr from PM is interested but he applied the last time before Hoskins took over.

Not sure if interested but the Middies JV Coach the past few years has done a really good job imo. The kids seem to respond well and play hard for him.

Know nothing about the people involved but would love to see Fenwick Coach Moss take the job if he’s interested. More karma for the Fenwick admin.

I would say if Coach Moss wants it then it is his position. He is at Fenwick now but a Middie guy
If not idk if Kerr from PM is interested but he applied the last time before Hoskins took over.
Kerr was already hired once by Middletown and then the job was pulled from him. Kerr is going to have a tough time finding a school that will have him considering what happened at Purcell, which is ashame cause dude can coach, unfortunately had lack of talent at Purcell.

Kerr was already hired once by Middletown and then the job was pulled from him. Kerr is going to have a tough time finding a school that will have him considering what happened at Purcell, which is ashame cause dude can coach, unfortunately had lack of talent at Purcell.

So whatever Kerr did at Purcell has ended his Coaching career?

What exactly did he do at PM?

I heard Kerr interviewed at Badin last week and was also interviewing/had interviewed for the Colerain position.

Was told he wanted nothing to do with the Middie job.

What happened at Purcell? Why did he leave halfway through?

Congratulations to Kerr if this is true.

What is the word on the streets about the 30 people who applied for this position? I have only seen Moss's name on Yappi, who are the other 29? The Journal News article quoted the AD as saying that ties to Middletown would be a plus for the candidates.

Any updates on those who are interviewing or the interview committee?

Thanks!

Ok then, I'll bite. What makes him so qualified? Will he teach in the district? Be given an 'admin' job?

Good first year at Fenwick with Kreke’s returners. 2nd year nothing really special, and had the League’s best player. By the way, does Kreke have any interest in the Badin job?

Good first year at Fenwick with Kreke’s returners. 2nd year nothing really special, and had the League’s best player. By the way, does Kreke have any interest in the Badin job?

Yes I believe Kreke is interviewing for the Badin job. Who would be up next for Fenwick?

My prediction would be this...
Middletown- Moss
Fenwick- Current Assistant Coach Mike Arlinghaus
who knows about Holweger... he was spotted at Centerville the other night dressed in Yellow & Black helping with Blue Collar Hoops.

Middletown- Moss
who knows about Holweger... he was spotted at Centerville the other night dressed in Yellow & Black helping with Blue Collar Hoops.
Wasn't Arlinghaus an assistant in Middletown a few years back? (Maybe with Andrews?)

I like your predictions.... I could see those openings playing out like that.

Middletown- Moss
He was helping out the middle school program as late as when Cupps was in 8th grade. I do not know after that.