Michigan Wolverines 2022 National Champs

Are the rumors true that a Michigan player, instead of staying on the field and celebrating with his team, ran to the tunnel to pick a fight with some MSU players and ended up getting his azs beat?

Michigan State has always been a classless program. I’m not surprised by this. While Mel Tucker isn’t responsible for this, the Mel Tucker Era is destined to be a major embarrassment for that university.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Michigan State has always been a classless program. I’m not surprised by this. While Mel Tucker isn’t responsible for this, the Mel Tucker Era is destined to be a major embarrassment for that university.

WTH were the UM players doing there in the 1st place? Answer to cause trouble.

Three scuffles/fights in the single tunnel in their last seven home games. It might be time to establish some concrete procedures/rules for teams entering/exiting the field to keep them apart.

Exactly. Attened and suported by low lifes. Despicable.

A little trash talk after a rivalry game doesn’t condone a 10-on-1 assault. Those bums had plenty of chances to hit Michigan players all game long.

I haven’t seen anyone condoning it. But also don’t put yourself in that situation. Why walk in with MSU after a scuffle? Wait 30 seconds for them to clear out.

Edit; okay, SNS is condoning it. One person.

Jay Harris on SportsCenter today said the family of the player who got repeatedly hit with the helmet is planning to press charges.

Jim Harbaugh in his press conference today said an apology isn’t going to get it done and that he’d be surprised if the incidents don’t result in charges.

So this issue isn’t going to go away for awhile and I can only imagine the bad blood that will carry over to next year.

It’s a shame Harbaugh didn’t have this same energy for the 4 Michigan students who were harassed, assaulted and stalked by Mustapha Muhammad while he was a member of Harbaugh’s Michigan football team. But Jim’s outrage is noted.

Three scuffles/fights in the single tunnel in their last seven home games. It might be time to establish some concrete procedures/rules for teams entering/exiting the field to keep them apart.
Seems like after several of these, someone would discover the common denominator, is UM. Recall, Ohio state had a scuffle last year. Also recall the other shenanigans perpetrated by UM in the past. Removing JK Dobbins shoe after a run. Surrounding and harassing an OSU player after a kick off, instigating retaliation by OSU resulting of an OSU player being ejected from the game. Seems to be a pattern.

Congratulations on winning the National title! No use to play out the games, as I am sure it will save a lot of embarrassment.