Michigan will beat ohio state

Ryan Day quote from the post game presser.

"I dont think we got outplayed overall"

Bro, you got humiliated.
They weren't outplayed they were OUT COACHED! When you leave the middle of the field wide open the whole game any team is going to get a clue and do exactly what Xichigan did. In the first half they had two long pass plays that were successful because the safeties were no where to be found. Even the missed tackle TD if there was a safety there is a chance that one doesn't score either. Then late in the game the Xichigan line opened up two huge holes and again there was no second level support. Why OSU stuck with that defense we'll probably never know. But it was obvious the CBs couldn't handle man to man and got beat by mediocre receivers.

Last edited:
scUM also had how many td's over 40 yards? That's not controlling the line. If we controlled it scUM QB would've been pressured and D Edwards wouldnt have had that long TD. It was a joke the way the Bucks folded. Haven't seen that since Cooper was coach.

3 plays. They didn’t control the LOS, you must have missed that.
The games weren't entirely similar in the way they played out, but you sound like AEW talking about how Notre Dame only lost to UC last year because of a couple plays. Bottom line, you don't lose by 22 on accident.

Ohio State will be very fortunate to not get beat by 100. After all, Hairball only used his first week of practice plays last game.

The games weren't entirely similar in the way they played out, but you sound like AEW talking about how Notre Dame only lost to UC last year because of a couple plays. Bottom line, you don't lose by 22 on accident.
No one is saying that. But when a game is evaluated you look at how things happen. Giving up big plays has been a knock on Knowles defensive scheme, strategy. It is silly to look at the numbers of yards rushed and not see that it was a couple of plays. Additionaly it suggests that their strategy was close but no cigar. But it was still close.

It’s called reality. This wasn’t last years game. Only people who don’t know a lot about football think they were the same. Calling a better defensive game last year wasn’t going to change the outcome.
But it's not. Take three significant plays away from any game. To discount them is 100% the loser's code.

But it's not. Take three significant plays away from any game. To discount them is 100% the loser's code.
It is how a game is analyzed. Your apporach is very similar to binary thinking however. I'm guessing since they lost, and they ran for all of those yards in your mind they need to completely trash the defensive plan and start all over. In reality, they will look at what didn't work on those 2 plays and correct it. While maintaining what did work about 99% of the rest of the time.

3 plays. They didn’t control the LOS, you must have missed that.
It is how a game is analyzed. Your apporach is very similar to binary thinking however. I'm guessing since they lost, and they ran for all of those yards in your mind they need to completely trash the defensive plan and start all over. In reality, they will look at what didn't work on those 2 plays and correct it. While maintaining what did work about 99% of the rest of the time.
They did though, they controlled the LOS for at least 3 plays. Lol.

It is not different than saying outside of 3 TD passes team X did not dominate through the air. I understand you are a homer and want some sort of moral victory but your logic is nothing more than a flawed self defense mechanism.

Any time someone says "outside of a couple plays," discounting them as a fluke, I roll my eyes.

It is not different than saying outside of 3 TD passes team X did not dominate through the air. I understand you are a homer and want some sort of moral victory but your logic is nothing more than a flawed self defense mechanism.

Any time someone says "outside of a couple plays," discounting them as a fluke, I roll my eyes.
lol, the problem is that you are only looking a few plays. Teams do not evaluate their games in this manner. Did you play football? And my guess is that we were in a run blitz, which has less to do with who controlled the LOS on that play, than us putting guys in the wrong place. I'm not sure how you can think I'm looking for moral victories when I have said our coaching was crap. I still think you must have not watched the game.

I’d say 3 LONG touchdown passes strongly suggest UM controlled the game. Unfortunately, OSU will have a difficult time getting past UGA in order to play UM again.