Michigan will beat ohio state

Michigan struggled mightily with Iowa and trailed Rutgers at half...LOL

Michigan struggled mightily with Iowa and trailed Rutgers at half...LOL
Michigan outgained Rutgers 433 to 180 and gave up 5 first downs in the entire game. Other than a blocked punt TD, the game was a beatdown.

Michigan was up 20-0 going into the 4th quarter at Iowa and won 27-14 after Iowa scored a meaningless TD with 8 seconds left. That’s hardly what I consider “struggled mightily.”

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Michigan outgained Rutgers 433 to 180 and gave up 5 first downs in the entire game. Other than a blocked punt TD, the game was a beatdown.

Michigan was up 20-0 going into the 4th quarter at Iowa and won 27-14 after Iowa scored a meaningless TD with 8 seconds left. That’s hardly what I consider “struggled mightily.”

Wrong. Michigan trailed Rutgers at half. Spin it all you want...

It's been about a decade champ, we gonna start back up ?

Wrong. Michigan trailed Rutgers at half. Spin it all you want...

It's been about a decade champ, we gonna start back up ?
I’m not spinning anything. I’m not a Michigan fan. I have no need to spin anything for them.

447357D8-97E8-40C9-AED3-D85771A6A76D.jpeg

I’m not spinning anything. I’m not a Michigan fan. I have no need to spin anything for them.

View attachment 35707

I know you are a fan of a team that Ohio State beat this year........And you posted all kinds of stats concerning Michigan and Rutgers. That was spinning and deflecting from the fact that Michigan was trailing Rutgers at halftime.

Controlling the line of scrimmage can make up for a lot of talent gaps elsewhere.

They should be heavily motivated with what should be at stake, but unless you're a total homer you should have at least some level of concern about OSU's physicality, run blocking/ability to establish the run, and run game tackling after yesterday.

Controlling the line of scrimmage can make up for a lot of talent gaps elsewhere.

They should be heavily motivated with what should be at stake, but unless you're a total homer you should have at least some level of concern about OSU's physicality, run blocking/ability to establish the run, and run game tackling after yesterday.
Should Michigan be concerned their passing game is not as good as their running game? I have a feeling the Buckeyes will be just fine in 20 days.

Agree.

IF (<- Key Word) the weather is bad and the wind is blowing and UM can control the clock the dial swings to the Wolverines. OSU did not look good early against Iowa and Northwestern which leads me to believe UM physicality and the ability to match-up FAR better than those two teams makes it a good game.

With all of that said, if OSU is clicking they can hang 21 in the blink of an eye which puts enormous pressure on the opponent to up their ante on offense (become one dimensional/pass happy) and make mistakes.

Another interesting aspect will be Knowles approach. What will he cook up to defeat UM's TAG plays? He prefers an almost read-react approach and I am not sure he faced anyone in the B12 who ran the ball like Michigan. Should be interesting.

Although UM has played tomato cans they are ranked #1 in the country in total defense, #1 in rush defense, and #4 in pass defense. When great defense meets great offense it usually does not fare well for the offensive team but OSU is also ranked #18, #7, #6 in those respective categories.

Ramping up to be a great game, again. I know the OSU diehards will disagree but as a college football fan I like it when this game is competitive. OSU routing UM every year was not fun for a guy like me and bad for the B10 and college football as a whole.

Last edited:
There certainly wasn’t any red wave.

Yeah. Don't pay any attention to anything I predict. Lol.

I'm not bad at understanding what has happened, a little worse at understanding what is happening, and terrible at understanding what will happen!

In my defense, that was said tongue-in-cheek. But - your point stands!

Difference is MD had adequate QB play and receivers. Mich doesn't have either. If Corum isn't playing, I dont see where they get offense to keep pace

Looks like weather is an unknown right now. Chance could be wind and rain, at least up north, so no idea what cbus will be like. Hopefully dry and calm

Everyone seems to be under the impression Michigan has blown the doors off every team with the exception of today. They haven't. They beat Maryland by 7 at home.

Early forecast for Saturday in Columbus, high 40's, rain, 10 MPH winds. I think a poor weather game significantly improves Michigan's chances to win.
That’s football weather! No problem for a passing team.