Michigan To Play Spring Football

radiodaveagain

Michigan To Play Spring Football

It seems like this will be difficult to pull off - especially at the small schools where the football players are also on the basketball team, baseball team, and track team.

I love how you all think that the rest of the entire world is playing this "game" just to make Trump look bad. Like come January, they'll all be like sike! ??
I could care less about the rest of the world. I don't want to be like Europe where the gov. decides everything for you or Asia where they track where you have been by following your cell phone. I have to die of something Covid probably a better way to go than cancer.

I love how you all think that the rest of the entire world is playing this "game" just to make Trump look bad. Like come January, they'll all be like sike! ??
Well its true. 1000s upon 1000s dying every day yet i still do not even know anyone that knows anyone that has it. It is a f' in joke. All of this just to get Trump out of office. Once its a write in and all of the millions who died from the rona write in their votes for that dumb sob. We are all screwed because this is the new america. Govt controled

Well its true. 1000s upon 1000s dying every day yet i still do not even know anyone that knows anyone that has it. It is a f' in joke. All of this just to get Trump out of office. Once its a write in and all of the millions who died from the rona write in their votes for that dumb sob. We are all screwed because this is the new america. Govt controled
My cousin had it. There. Happy?

My cousin had it. There. Happy?
No i dont know him or you. So ....... I know plenty that died in car accidents. Many who have had flu. Several with cancer. So how come this didnt shut down the country? Because it wouldnt help the crazy dems get trump out of office? So lets join with china and create a virus and blow it way out of portion and try to scare and lock down the people. And guess what they are winning. People need to stop being sheep. Its a joke.
If trump wins it will be around another four years if sleepy joe wins all gone mid jan.

Well good thing football can be played in snow
Some snow sure football can be played in but Maquette as received up to 300 inches in one season. That along with average high temps in March of 35 (negative wind chill in March is not uncommon) might make it a little hard to get ready for a season.