Miamisburg?

Just Browsing

Who is running the program up at Miamisburg now? From the past they have always put out farely well competition. I am pretty sure Keith Robinson has stepped down as the varsity coach. Does anyone know who took over the position? I have heard several things about the Vikings for the 2009 season. I hear they are in a rebuilding year but also they have talented juniors. Are their any contributions to the team from sophomores or seniors?

I think Jake Long is their new head coach.

He was the head coach at Fenwick for a few years before being an assistant at Centerville last season. Solid coach that kids seem to respond to.

Oh I see. It will be interesting to see what they bring out this season. One year they are a final four team, next they get knocked off first round. With the way the other sports are going on up in Miamisburg, I would like to see them redeem themselves.

I believe that Miamisburg will struggle this year. Their leading hitter Nick cluxton, may not be able to play the whole season due to an injury he suffered in football. He led Miamisburg in homeruns last season. I hear they have a talented group of juniors, so we'll see how talented when the season comes.

It's some kind of hand, or lower arm injury to his left hand, or arm. I can't remember exactly. Yes, he was on the basketball team but he didn't play very much at all due to the injury.

I checked with a buddy in the Dayton area and Cluxton is back for baseball. I was informed he did have a broken wrist and tweaked it in mid basketball season. I was told he sat out the remainder of the season to make sure he was 100% for baseball. He should help the Vikings out alot this season. Good Luck to all teams in the Dayton area!

Miamisburg Baseball

Miamisburg should be the favorite to win the South. I have watched them scrimmage twice and I've been to the practice's. Watch out Jake Long has a strong fundemental disciplined team.

My prediction for Miamisburg doesn't look good so far. The train has come off the tracks for some of their players. Don't know what has happenned. Lot's of kids on the bench.