Miami Heat who owns the cavs 121 cleveland cavs 101

brian1227

This team is a complete embarassment, no defense, miami will end the cavs season.Lue needs to be fired, irving sucks, season a epic failure.

Looks like that energy that was gained after firing Blatt has leveled off. The offense doesn't look much different now than it did a year ago. It seems like the new coach has more players than Blatt did with all the injuries though.

LeBron will probably dial up the intensity a bit once the playoffs start, so they should get through the East. But this team isn't in the same class as GS or SAS

Looks like that energy that was gained after firing Blatt has leveled off. The offense doesn't look much different now than it did a year ago. It seems like the new coach has more players than Blatt did with all the injuries though.

The offense never got better, they just played faster. So they scored more points, gave up more points, and became more inconsistent. And now there's nobody else to blame

They aren't chasing history, like Golden State. They aren't trying to send any messages to conference rivals, like San Antonio is trying to do with Golden State. They are bored. They know that anything short of a finals appearance is a failure, and they know they are going to roll through the East to the finals. Are they as good as GS? Probably not. Can they beat them in the finals? Of course they can. Meaningless late season games against teams like the Heat are not important. The only thing important is health of the team.

They aren't chasing history, like Golden State. They aren't trying to send any messages to conference rivals, like San Antonio is trying to do with Golden State. They are bored. They know that anything short of a finals appearance is a failure, and they know they are going to roll through the East to the finals. Are they as good as GS? Probably not. Can they beat them in the finals? Of course they can. Meaningless late season games against teams like the Heat are not important. The only thing important is health of the team.

I somewhat agree, however, I do think it's important to keep the #1 seed. And I don't think I'd quite say they will roll through the east. Toronto or Miami or even Boston could sneak up on them and leave them wondering what just happened...like the looks on Northern Iowa fans faces last night.