METRO Athletic Conference results.

psycho_dad

Woodridge boys and girls win the inaugural METRO Athletic Conference championships.

Boys. Woodridge 20, Field 73, Cloverleaf 75.
Woodridge boys are deep. Their 6-10 would have placed 2nd and Field and Cloverleaf are good teams.

Girls. Woodridge 24, Cloverleaf 35. Cloverleaf is very good through 3 and solid through 5.

Nice to see they ran at historic Goodyear Metro Park.

Mr. Slippery

Woodridge boys and girls win the inaugural METRO Athletic Conference championships.

Boys. Woodridge 20, Field 73, Cloverleaf 75.
Woodridge boys are deep. Their 6-10 would have placed 2nd and Field and Cloverleaf are good teams.

Girls. Woodridge 24, Cloverleaf 35. Cloverleaf is very good through 3 and solid through 5.

Nice to see they ran at historic Goodyear Metro Park.
It's always great to see Goodyear called upon again to host another XC meet. I wouldn't want to guess how many meets have been held there over the years. No need to use Portage County Fairgrounds when it falls outside of the footprint of the schools in the league. Did Summit County Metroparks try to steer the meet toward Silvercreek?

psycho_dad

I have no idea. Silvercreek would not have been a bad place to have it though. Josh Ritchie was meet manager. I used to run too many meets at Goodyear, but it's nice that it was used for a championship race.

Mr. Slippery

How did he come to be meet manager? Is Josh affiliated with one of the schools in the league or something? I remember his wife coached the girls team at Green at one point. What's she up to now?