Memes, funny picture thread

20220610_194935.jpg

Here's an oldie but goodie.

PARKING LOT SCAM: BEWARE!​

renderTimingPixel.png

Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever Eastern European scam while shopping in the Belden Village/Strip area.

Here's how the scam works:
Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of Eastern European origin come over to your car as you are preparing to leave. They both start cleaning your windshield, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another nearby store. You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull in to their destination, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you. Just as they get you all hot and bothered, they take your wallet, quickly dress, and disappear.
I had my wallet stolen on June 3rd, 7th, 12th, 15th, 19th, and twice on the 22nd. So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.
The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.