Memes, funny picture thread

1592259185730.png

A derogatory word for White People is "Cracker". You would hear it a lot in the 60's and 70's.

In keeping with the daily overreach of what is considered racially insensitive.

cracker-barrel.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
They tasted so much better as a kid. Had one last year and tasted like apple and sugar flavored cardboard.
I could be wrong, but I think the old McDonald's pies were a lot different, even though they may look similar. The old pies were deep fried and the newer pies are baked.

So it's not comparing apples to apples (sorry).

They tasted so much better as a kid. Had one last year and tasted like apple and sugar flavored cardboard.

There's no way those old ones were made with dough. They weren't crispy. They were blistered. I think it was pig skin. I can taste em when you say em. Yeah and I want my fries fried in beef tallow. I have a constitutional right to die!

The
There's no way those old ones were made with dough. They weren't crispy. They were blistered. I think it was pig skin. I can taste em when you say em. Yeah and I want my fries fried in beef tallow. I have a constitutional right to die!
Popeyes has Apple pies like the old mcdonald's ones that have the deep fry bubbles on the exterior. And they're coated in sugar just to make sure you know they're not really healthy.