Media Hypocrisy on Display with Me too Again

MentorGrad2002

Guess the "believe all women" and me too movement takes a backseat if a democrat is the one who is accused. Especially one who got a Emmy for his horrible work with covid.

Guess the "believe all women" and me too movement takes a backseat if a democrat is the one who is accused. Especially one who got a Emmy for his horrible work with covid.

ProVessor1 will be here soon to explain the differences between the two scenarios. It will go something like this:

“Didn’t Trump urinate on a stripper? Do you think that is acceptable? It is reported that Cuomo said something, but who are we to judge? Giuliani buttoned his pants on a bed, some attorney he is! Trump called Greta a ‘little girl’ and that is ok with the Trumpsters? Once on Celebrity Apprentice, Trump appeared to pick his nose and flick it at Omarosa, that’s not racist? Cuomo responded to COVID, what did Trump do? Do you ever question your questions?”

Just like in the real world, crickets from the Happy's, Prov1's and EP's of the Yappi world. The hypocrisy of the Left shows it's face daily in this new wolrd we live.
<sigh> I get that those other Yappsters live in your head, but don't pigeon-hole the entire 'Left'. Some of us have been consistent in calling that dbag out for these allegations. Question for you though. Do you really care about the allegation? Or is this just whataboutism for you? It would seem you thought Ford was full of sh%& during the Kananaugh hearing, and that it was more about his reputation being sullied. So which is it?

<sigh> I get that those other Yappsters live in your head, but don't pigeon-hole the entire 'Left'. Some of us have been consistent in calling that dbag out for these allegations. Question for you though. Do you really care about the allegation? Or is this just whataboutism for you? It would seem you thought Ford was full of sh%& during the Kananaugh hearing, and that it was more about his reputation being sullied. So which is it?
You believed Ford? Lol.

So, you must feel some connection to the three guys he mentions? I do see that you obviously don’t enjoy being associated with their backwards thinking. That’s a quality first step, just keep walking towards us, you will see the light!

Well the one supposedly happened thirty years ago in high school and the other supposedly happened three years ago in multiple places. Should either be taken more seriously than the other? Shouldn't they both be investigated and reported on?

So, you must feel some connection to the three guys he mentions? I do see that you obviously don’t enjoy being associated with their backwards thinking. That’s a quality first step, just keep walking towards us, you will see the light!
I don't need to be associated with any group, or set of individuals on this board. I agree or disagree with any number of folks on this board given the content. I just don't particularly enjoy language collectives. I know that's not the protocol on here though, since LOTR has told us that we need to start picking sides before the 'great unraveling' arrives, so...

What ever happen to the woman that said Biden took liberties he shouldn't have. Seems the media did not believe her or did not like that she opened her mouth on their favorite , so fade into history it went. I should add we sure can not go to Biden to find out if it is true, seems he is having problems remember what he was saying in the middle of a thought.

What ever happen to the woman that said Biden took liberties he shouldn't have. Seems the media did not believe her or did not like that she opened her mouth on their favorite , so fade into history it went.
She was labeled a rotten hoer and dismissed like yesterday's garbage.

Well the one supposedly happened thirty years ago in high school and the other supposedly happened three years ago in multiple places. Should either be taken more seriously than the other? Shouldn't they both be investigated and reported on?
Of course they should both be investigated and reported on. I've already said as much. ?‍♂️

I don't need to be associated with any group, or set of individuals on this board. I agree or disagree with any number of folks on this board given the content. I just don't particularly enjoy language collectives. I know that's not the protocol on here though, since LOTR has told us that we need to start picking sides before the 'great unraveling' arrives, so...
I realize this, I don’t necessarily lump you in with the aforementioned, just having (attempting) some fun with you. Lighten up Francis ?.

ProVessor1 will be here soon to explain the differences between the two scenarios. It will go something like this:

“Didn’t Trump urinate on a stripper? Do you think that is acceptable? It is reported that Cuomo said something, but who are we to judge? Giuliani buttoned his pants on a bed, some attorney he is! Trump called Greta a ‘little girl’ and that is ok with the Trumpsters? Once on Celebrity Apprentice, Trump appeared to pick his nose and flick it at Omarosa, that’s not racist? Cuomo responded to COVID, what did Trump do? Do you ever question your questions?”
A simple google will produce stories on this from CNN, MSN, Forbes, USA Today, Fox, NPR and about 25 others. It is amazingly well covered. If you want to watch it in TV over and over, tune into OAN or Newsmax. Most of the others have found that repeated coverage with nothing new to report is not good for ratings.

A simple google will produce stories on this from CNN, MSN, Forbes, USA Today, Fox, NPR and about 25 others. It is amazingly well covered. If you want to watch it in TV over and over, tune into OAN or Newsmax. Most of the others have found that repeated coverage with nothing new to report is not good for ratings.
Are you ok? Really, I’m concerned. My post is completely satirical, your post in response? I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Are you trying to give a lesson on search engines?

What is a difficult/complex google?

You are so delusional it's pathetic. Kavanaugh was covered 24/7....when is the media going to drag out Coumo's yearbook and talk to the lady he took to prom?

You could have fool me about that repeat thing as far as Trump and Russia Russia was concerned. Fun he has been out of office how long and we still hear Russia Russia brought up.

I do think Ford was full of dung. She got her pay day out of that whole mess from the Go Fund Me account that was set up for her. In today's world it's becoming too easy to throw out an accusation without any real evidence to back it up. Once it's out there the damage is done. If the allegations are legitimate then the accuse should pay the piper. But in the long run, the Left is hypocritical on how they address these accusations. Where are all the celebrity types publically trying to castrate Cuomo like they did Kavanaugh?

As far as #MeToo all these accusations that come out decades later just seems like some women trying to have their 15 minutes of fame so they can financially capitalize on their accusations. Look there are scumbags out there. My wife was a quality assurance manager in a food manufacturing plant before we started our family. She experienced a lot of sexual harrassment that should not have happened but she weathered the storm. It still goes on today and it should be addressed and dealt with, but too often these cases against public figures just seem like a money grab.

But until the Left is just as outraged with a Cuomo type like they were with Kavanaugh, then it's all a joke.

Last edited: