Mckinley shuts down after Loss?

thisisinsane

Once again I will say, if these idiots don't think Massillon has won a title "on the field", I would like to see them tell that to the likes of Steve Luke, Tom Hannon, or Dennis Franklin, or any other Tiger that has won a title on the field. Betcha a dime to a dollar they don't have the balls to do that.
🤣😂 How old are these guys you mention? No one is scared of some 50-60 year old dudes because they played at Massillon. No one is scared of a 20-30 year old dude because he played at Massillon. Except maybe Massillon homers that worship the ground that HS kids walk on.

To the topic, not sure what the reason was, but missing the extra practices that are available for your underclassmen is severely detrimental.

Good luck to Perry and Massillon tonight! Stay healthy, going to be a slobber knocker!

y2h

Then prove it wrong. You can't.
Perry went to back to back state title games within the last 5 years...

McKinley went to a title game and won another regional title while a member of the league...

The better question is how many state title games would the Tigers have been in the last two years if they were still in D1? I know region 1 is a pushover and all so I'm sure that has no impact. Couldnt be bad hiring decisions. Canton has lost 11k people in the last 20 years...that has an effect on depth and talent level across the roster.

Maxie

McKinley went to a title game and won another regional title while a member of the league...

The better question is how many state title games would the Tigers have been in the last two years if they were still in D1? I know region 1 is a pushover and all so I'm sure that has no impact. Couldnt be bad hiring decisions. Canton has lost 11k people in the last 20 years...that has an effect on depth and talent level across the roster.
2018 & 2019.

murphy13

Didn't they also lose to Massillon one of those years? Of course!
McKinley has been to one regional final in the last 10yrs and lost to the Tigers.

The last one nobody could answer... Massillon has been very good the past three years Hoban and LaSalle could beat most schools across the country regardless of enrollment disparities.

unclebob

🤣😂 How old are these guys you mention? No one is scared of some 50-60 year old dudes because they played at Massillon. No one is scared of a 20-30 year old dude because he played at Massillon. Except maybe Massillon homers that worship the ground that HS kids walk on.

To the topic, not sure what the reason was, but missing the extra practices that are available for your underclassmen is severely detrimental.

Good luck to Perry and Massillon tonight! Stay healthy, going to be a slobber knocker!
They are three NFL players from the 70 team..and he forgot Willie Sr...

Captains at TTUN and TOSU...you dolt.

unclebob

The past actually did happen. Life did not begin once you got your first smart phone dummy.

Don't believe me go drive somewhere millennial. You didn't build the bridges the roads the dams the power grid.

Your grandparents did.

They existed and did stuff.

thisisinsane

The past actually did happen. Life did not begin once you got your first smart phone dummy.

Don't believe me go drive somewhere millennial. You didn't build the bridges the roads the dams the power grid.

Your grandparents did.

They existed and did stuff.
Shut up boomer🤣😂

unclebob

Actually I just read, love the history channel, and pay attention to the world I live in.

Generation x btw dummy

unclebob

Shut up boomer🤣😂
What is insane is that Mck...biggest school in the county, best athletes in the county...sucks so bad...inexcusable.

Why you've chased off a bunch of solid coaches . Because they were white. .thank the barbershop they put you in this mess...to much cow towing to players and parents...

Want evidence...look at the Massillon linemen on the hoof...then look at mcks.
Ours run yours waddle except that 78? He looks a football player...he's not getting better there...better off at Hoban...

Finally got the coach you wanted...and he has led them deeper into mediocrity...

I love McK ...hell I live here....

But..win lose or draw Massillon always...

unclebob

X is the children of boomers and hippies...the forgotten generation...we only managed to perfect video games computers and cellphones.. since you are history challenged.

unclebob

You know what else is insane if you won every game going forward...2040...you'd be caught up....by then you'd be out of mom's basement....only because she'll have probably left you the house...

unclebob

I am ....

So you just stopped by to be a Richard

Tell me insane who do you follow....

Probably don't have the sack to tell us your alma mater...we can start a thread and compare resumes Mass McK and your mater...
This is where he slinks away....Moeller dominant 20 years Iggy the same...X...up and down great program elder too...
St Ed's..great up and down up mostly...Colerain dominated a crap.league contended in playoffs 20 years....

Hoban 8 years before that they were pure crap and got killed by everyone..
Same for LaSalle....

Great teams come and go Mass and Mck been doing it 130 years...you can find it in national top 10....

Wasn't played on paper or turf ...it was grass..and the blood was real....

I'm po ed Mck is in this rut and Canton parents are too busy smoking crack and blaming teachers and coaches for their kids short comings...

We are Canton...get it together.

Last edited:

thisisinsane

You brought up a post from over a week ago you moron. I was talking to some other moron about him saying “bet you wouldn’t say that to their face (referring to the 70 yr old Massillon legends)” to someone else on a message board. I find keyboard tough guys funny. You’re funny too...

unclebob

Two of my cousins are men of Ignatius. I love them too. You got 20 years in the sun. It came it has obviously passed. You are mediocre like you were before. Your dominance will never be seen again.... right now...not even relevant...

130 years of 75% football.

That is relevance...oh yes and we have a game still again.

unclebob

You brought up a post from over a week ago you moron. I was talking to some other moron about him saying “bet you wouldn’t say that to their face (referring to the 70 yr old Massillon legends)” to someone else on a message board. I find keyboard tough guys funny. You’re funny too...
I do try to add my biting wit..a little humour and my immense knowledge of the history and mechanics of football into my posts. Thank you for noticing.