Mckinley shuts down after Loss?

firewatch

Why did Mckinley shut down the season after the playoff loss? They could have played 3 more games plus their JV, freshman and middle school could have played more games. Why nothing. Plenty of schools to choose from and most would have been all for playing at Benson. Did Wattley throw in the towel or did the admin tell him no more games.

I heard Admin said no more games because steubenville contacted them to play and they said the admin said they were done for the season

John Lee Pettimore

Why did Mckinley shut down the season after the playoff loss? They could have played 3 more games plus their JV, freshman and middle school could have played more games. Why nothing. Plenty of schools to choose from and most would have been all for playing at Benson. Did Wattley throw in the towel or did the admin tell him no more games.
They sold their souls to the devil, they may not have been allowed to. Everyone laughs at dinky little stadiums like Jackson's, but at least they can play on it whenever they want.

Caleb

To many ineligible players.

Lefthook37

looks like the coach will be looking for a new job, its his job to run the study program , of which he was hired to do , like @ Akron U

clarkgriswold

I've found that there are some seasons you never want to end and some you can't wait to end, much depending on the nature of the kids on the team. Some seasons come down in such a manner that you just want to cut it off, let things cool off and come back fresh next year. Can't say that's what's up at McKinley but maybe it was just time to move on.

Egret

Son, there isn’t a person on here that even remotely believes you do anything more than being a bar back at 3 Brothers. Dreamin‘ aint’ obtaining Skippy. Oh, and no titles on the field. You happy? Still does nothing to help you being the loser you are. Skippy.

SayMyName

Son, there isn’t a person on here that even remotely believes you do anything more than being a bar back at 3 Brothers. Dreamin‘ aint’ obtaining Skippy. Oh, and no titles on the field. You happy? Still does nothing to help you being the loser you are. Skippy.
Not your son old man, and really don't give two sh!ts about what you and the hillbilly brethren think. Congrats on your admission (y)

Maxie

“No titles on the field.”=BS. Who cares what these jealous Federalists are saying.

pizzaman

Once again I will say, if these idiots don't think Massillon has won a title "on the field", I would like to see them tell that to the likes of Steve Luke, Tom Hannon, or Dennis Franklin, or any other Tiger that has won a title on the field. Betcha a dime to a dollar they don't have the balls to do that.

Egret

Once again I will say, if these idiots don't think Massillon has won a title "on the field", I would like to see them tell that to the likes of Steve Luke, Tom Hannon, or Dennis Franklin, or any other Tiger that has won a title on the field. Betcha a dime to a dollar they don't have the balls to do that.
He wouldn't do that. He'd have his butler or driver go do it for him. LOL. What a tool.