McKinley,Hoover,GlenOak,and the Federal League

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's freaking insane my friend. A bunch of idiots with no lives beating each other up. Led by a couple of unemployed troublemakers from Jackson.
Says the guy who has threatened me.

In post #546 of this thread (http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?th...ges-to-80-million.279080/page-19#post-6259515), he deals out this gem -

"OH MY GAWD. Michenbiner can you be this effing stupid. What an ignorant . Now, little fella please go troll some web-sites so you can at least LOOK like you are earning your keep. God what an effing goof. Love to meet this little idiot and snap his boney little in half."

What a TOOL!

Well, this thread has gone downhill fast. The whole Massillon vs Jackson argument is always enjoyable to watch. But to get back to the original question of McKinley and the Federal League, here are my thoughts on it.

McKinley has finally found the right coaches in both football and basketball. With their school size advantage over the rest of the league, they are going to be the team to beat in the FED in both sports in upcoming years. Last three years in football they're 16-2 in the league and have two playoff wins. That's going to keep happening. Also, McKinley has to be one of the favorites in basketball to win state next year. District title this year won't be their last. By the way, I don't think their other sports have improved since they joined the FED, and they won't get worse if they leave. McKinley's major sports are the strongest they've been since joining, and are only improving. Talks of them leaving the league are not going to go away.

Says the guy who has threatened me.

In post #546 of this thread (http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?th...ges-to-80-million.279080/page-19#post-6259515), he deals out this gem -

"OH MY GAWD. Michenbiner can you be this effing stupid. What an ignorant . Now, little fella please go troll some web-sites so you can at least LOOK like you are earning your keep. God what an effing goof. Love to meet this little idiot and snap his boney little in half."

What a TOOL!

This is a threat? God, you're a bigger puzz than even I thought you were loser. Oh, and you really want to see a loser? He's going back to a post from 2015. If that's not an unemployed loser then I sure as he!! don't know what one would be. What a tool. TWENTY FIFTEEN people. Ha ha ha ha.

This is a threat? God, you're a bigger puzz than even I thought you were loser. Oh, and you really want to see a loser? He's going back to a post from 2015. If that's not an unemployed loser then I sure as he!! don't know what one would be. What a tool. TWENTY FIFTEEN people. Ha ha ha ha.
Nice deflection from the fact that you're a flaming hypocrite.

Own it (for once) and flame on.

Well, this thread has gone downhill fast. The whole Massillon vs Jackson argument is always enjoyable to watch. But to get back to the original question of McKinley and the Federal League, here are my thoughts on it.

McKinley has finally found the right coaches in both football and basketball. With their school size advantage over the rest of the league, they are going to be the team to beat in the FED in both sports in upcoming years. Last three years in football they're 16-2 in the league and have two playoff wins. That's going to keep happening. Also, McKinley has to be one of the favorites in basketball to win state next year. District title this year won't be their last. By the way, I don't think their other sports have improved since they joined the FED, and they won't get worse if they leave. McKinley's major sports are the strongest they've been since joining, and are only improving. Talks of them leaving the league are not going to go away.

McK does well in football and basketball. They are usually decent in track as well, but that is it. Good analysis except that Jackson actually has State Titles and Massillon doesn't.

You tried to get this thread back on course but........

I would never trust him around kids, the way he condoned the Jackson locker room incident.
With his prior record and his penchant for stalking KIDS on social media, he really should be banned from this site.
I see you guys have gotten together and decided that tonight's game plan is to go back to those lies about me. Yappi's posters are smarter than that. You're just making yourselves look even more ridiculous. (If that's possible.) :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.