McKinley,Hoover,GlenOak,and the Federal League

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Don't I wish. Not even close. However, unlike these other two losers on here I am at least a contributing entity to our economy.

As long as you get my sandwich right when I cruise through the Subway shop on Federal Avenue, then I agree you're contributing to society.....the world needs more sandwich artists like yourself, and I appreciate your attention to detail when building my sub.

As long as you get my sandwich right when I cruise through the Subway shop on Federal Avenue, then I agree you're contributing to society.....the world needs more sandwich artists like yourself, and I appreciate your attention to detail when building my sub.

Ha ha ha ha. Um, OK. Obviously your dumb has no clue that I haven't lived in Massillon since 1989. Freaking moron.

Can some of you idiots on here please keep it civil?

You are a goof. Plain and simple.

Tubby, do you have any idea how stupid this sounds?

Which means the two unemployed idiots on here are that way for a reason. Mental and physical laziness. And stupidity.

Oh for Christ's sake. I give up on this idiot.

Freaking moron.

I guess you answered your own question lol

Records against other Federal League teams since McKinley joined the League in 2004.

McKinley 80-22
Hoover 51-51
GlenOak 51-51

All the other teams have losing records.

You stold my thread,I usually do this.I forgot how dominating McKinley is in the Federal League.It's time to get out of the Fed.

Glenjoke was good when they recruited kids from Alliance and Canton. Now they whine about St. Thomas and Hoban. Funny when the shoes on the other foot.

It would be nice to see how many McKinley fans HONESTLY feel this way. We are constantly being told it's not true. Maybe you should start a thread with a poll to get a more accurate idea. At least from the fans on Yappi.
What fans? Their fans all moved out of town. Go to a game at Benson there like 590 people there.

Glenjoke was good when they recruited kids from Alliance and Canton. Now they whine about St. Thomas and Hoban. Funny when the shoes on the other foot.
Suprised that they would need to recruit with how big their school is, but I don't doubt that it happened. Was that when Garcia was the coach? GlenOak's collapse is very strange to me. Went from competing for league titles to losing 19 straight to Ohio teams (Their two wins the last 2 years were against out-of-state teams). The last two years, they had the lowest amount of players in the league. They didn't have much size on the line and no passing game. They haven't had the size or speed to compete with any of the other FED teams. Lost every league game by at least 14 points in 2018 & 2019. Don't know what happened to GlenOak between 2016 and 2018. Obviously something at some point went very wrong.

Suprised that they would need to recruit with how big their school is, but I don't doubt that it happened. Was that when Garcia was the coach? GlenOak's collapse is very strange to me. Went from competing for league titles to losing 19 straight to Ohio teams (Their two wins the last 2 years were against out-of-state teams). The last two years, they had the lowest amount of players in the league. They didn't have much size on the line and no passing game. They haven't had the size or speed to compete with any of the other FED teams. Lost every league game by at least 14 points in 2018 & 2019. Don't know what happened to GlenOak between 2016 and 2018. Obviously something at some point went very wrong.
Brionte Dunn is from Alliance, Reid Worstell Canton McKinley, I know there were numerous others but I can’t remember them now. Garcias best teams were made up of kids from all over stark county.

Brionte Dunn is from Alliance, Reid Worstell Canton McKinley, I know there were numerous others but I can’t remember them now. Garcias best teams were made up of kids from all over stark county.
Interesting. I'm pretty sure they had a running back from Hoover around that time as well. Can't say I feel too bad for them now that so many players are leaving for other schools.

Why are you surprised? Look around at all these schools, there are only a few coaches out there who can win in this atmosphere with these kids now a days. you have to be worry about their feelings, it's too hot to practice, no hitting too hard in practice, your speech practice and football practice conflict, that school is too good take them off our schedule, the entitled generation should all get to start.

Why are you surprised? Look around at all these schools, there are only a few coaches out there who can win in this atmosphere with these kids now a days. you have to be worry about their feelings, it's too hot to practice, no hitting too hard in practice, your speech practice and football practice conflict, that school is too good take them off our schedule, the entitled generation should all get to start.

wouldn’t the parents that raised the “entitled generation” be the ones to blame?

In the 2 years that Louisville played 4 teams from the Federal they are 4-4. Maybe a new league without McKinley and adding Louisville would be more fair and balance. McKinley doesn't have a need to be in a conference, they would have no issue scheduling for any of their programs. Plenty of D-1 schools looking for open weeks to fill.

McKinley needs to be in a conference for all their other sports. An athletic program is bigger than just football and boys basketball.

McKinley needs to be in a conference for all their other sports. An athletic program is bigger than just football and boys basketball.
Why ? How has it benefited them ?
The reason we always here is travel time so is an athletic program about saving gas money and getting kids home during the week an hour earlier ?
When mck wasn’t in a league for many many years how did it hurt the other sports ?

The reason we always here is travel time so is an athletic program about saving gas money and getting kids home during the week an hour earlier ?
When mck wasn’t in a league for many many years how did it hurt the other sports ?
Is an athletic program only about winning games?

So I guess you should say why it hasn't benefitted them or why they shouldn't be in the Fed. They have great local competition, don't have to travel far, and schedules are not difficult to fill for non-league games.

There's a difference in a program, "being enriched" by a league and a program, "benefitting" from being a member of a league. The "benefits" are obvious....filling a schedule....not having to travel....etc....MY question is....how has membership ""enriched McKinleys other sports?""

Status
Not open for further replies.