McKinley,Hoover,GlenOak,and the Federal League

Status
Not open for further replies.
When John Lee Pettimore is right he is right. The Fed was supposed to have helped McKinley upgrade in the other sports too and it hasn't. It hasn't helped the basketball or football either. It was a bad idea and has made McKinley a regional power not a state wide power.
Has anyone considered that maybe Mck like Massillon just aren't what they used to be?

In the 2 years that Louisville played 4 teams from the Federal they are 4-4. Maybe a new league without McKinley and adding Louisville would be more fair and balance. McKinley doesn't have a need to be in a conference, they would have no issue scheduling for any of their programs. Plenty of D-1 schools looking for open weeks to fill.
Or the Leps could just suck it up and join ?‍♂

After your team got kicked out of their league for being too successful I'd think youd appreciate a league which doesnt operate that way. Or has that NBC mentality been too deeply embedded.

It would be a better league with Canton out and Louisville in

The league is super now, the league surely isn't going to ask McKinley to leave in order to add Louisville to the FED. Louisville is basically playing a FED schedule sans MCK and Jackson, they need the FED more than the FED needs them, since there are basically zero league options available for them at this time.

There's a difference in a program, "being enriched" by a league and a program, "benefitting" from being a member of a league. The "benefits" are obvious....filling a schedule....not having to travel....etc....MY question is....how has membership ""enriched McKinleys other sports?""

The FED has weighed and measured the Paper Tigers twice for membership, and they were found to not be up to the standards of the Federal League....this in turn has created alot of hostility with the Paper Tigers fans in regards to the Federal League......for example, you through your five other screen names has told us many times that Massillon doesn't want to join the FED because you had inside information....yet, the Paper Tigers applied to the Suburban, which is hardly a juggernaut of a league,,,,nonetheless, the Suburban saw the same issues with Massillon that the FED has in the past and they were rejected.....Obviously, Massillon is desperate to join a league, even though you told us different,,,,,,the problem is, that there is not one single league in NE Ohio that would take Massillon into their league.....no one wants to deal with the circus of Massillon coming to their towns.....WAR LASALLE

Sure lots of team could join but everybody is too good, too afraid, or simply not interested. You've only been trying for 10 years. You clowns figure it out. Either way Massillon will continue to dominate Stark and playoffs it don't matter.

Sure lots of team could join but everybody is too good, too afraid, or simply not interested. You've only been trying for 10 years. You clowns figure it out. Either way Massillon will continue to dominate Stark and playoffs it don't matter.
No, YOU'VE been trying for WAY OVER 10 years. Remember the offer to even take the trash out? :giggle:

LMAO, ok jilted tigers. Dominate? Did you win a playoff title that we don't know about?

It’s THE answer nitwit. I’ll stay off Fed threads if you commit to staying off Massillon threads. Of course we know that won’t happen because your feeble life has nothing else.

When John Lee Pettimore is right he is right. The Fed was supposed to have helped McKinley upgrade in the other sports too and it hasn't. It hasn't helped the basketball or football either. It was a bad idea and has made McKinley a regional power not a state wide power.
Nonsense, but keep running with it.

It’s THE answer nitwit. I’ll stay off Fed threads if you commit to staying off Massillon threads. Of course we know that won’t happen because your feeble life has nothing else.
If you answer the question of your school's pathetic reading and proficiency scores? Why is it so bad?

Trying for 10 years to what?

Yep you've dominated the playoffs so throughly you've managed to never win a title. Good call.

Trying for 10 years to what?

Yep you've dominated the playoffs so throughly you've managed to never win a title. Good call.

3 straight regional titles, back to back finals, and decisive record head-to-head, is a whole lot better than not making the playoffs or early exits. Hell we probably won more playoff games last season than your entire league has the last 4. Get it together would love see Hoover in the mix at some point, seriously.

3 straight regional titles, back to back finals, and decisive record head-to-head, is a whole lot better than not making the playoffs or early exits. Hell we probably won more playoff games last season than your entire league has the last 4. Get it together would love see Hoover in the mix at some point, seriously.
If that is all you're playing for then congrats. I thought the goal was to win a title? Aim higher.

I don’t believe mck has ever finished better then last in the all sports standings since they joined that league. The other sports were better when they weren’t in that league. The boys and girls track teams were much better. The football team was better, boys and girls basketball was better. The baseball team was better.
Prove me wrong.

Made by one person. ONE PERSON. That's it. Jesus Lord don't you people have anything better to do?
Let's be fair egret. One person, the Jackson a.d. at the time said they weren't ready to play Massillon. heff has been riding that pony for years.

I love how uninterested the Kitty cats are in the Fed...you guys are a joke. You so want to be in a league or you wouldn't be applying.

I love how uninterested the Kitty cats are in the Fed...you guys are a joke. You so want to be in a league or you wouldn't be applying.

Yes we did in the past. You guys are close by, it is great fun kicking your asses in packed stadiums, and as much as it would be to do it more often prolly not worth the hassle so... have you tried Fairless or Sandy Valley?

The FED has weighed and measured the Paper Tigers twice for membership, and they were found to not be up to the standards of the Federal League....this in turn has created alot of hostility with the Paper Tigers fans in regards to the Federal League......for example, you through your five other screen names has told us many times that Massillon doesn't want to join the FED because you had inside information....yet, the Paper Tigers applied to the Suburban, which is hardly a juggernaut of a league,,,,nonetheless, the Suburban saw the same issues with Massillon that the FED has in the past and they were rejected.....Obviously, Massillon is desperate to join a league, even though you told us different,,,,,,the problem is, that there is not one single league in NE Ohio that would take Massillon into their league.....no one wants to deal with the circus of Massillon coming to their towns.....WAR LASALLE
Could you please show the post/s where I claimed Massillon doesn't want in the league? If you're referring to the fanbase, it's 100% true....if you're referring to the administration....they applied to the fed twice if I'm not mistaken so....no....I never made a claim that "Massillon doesn't want in the league." Again, maybe you should read closer, I probably said that "Massillon FANS don't want in the league" and as usual you spun it to fit your agenda.

While I got ya here, and since you're the one who made the ridiculous claim....could ya fill us in on the whole "McKinley's other sports are enriched by the Fed" fallacy?

Has anyone considered that maybe Mck like Massillon just aren't what they used to be?
That could be....I guess it's a real possibility. So then this would be my two scenerios.

#1) the Federal League has brought McKinley down to its level on the gridiron and the hardwood. The numbers dont lie, McKinleys decline started not long after joining. The Fed hasn't done anything to "enrich" the other programs that McKinley offers.

#2) the administrations at each individual school that had a vote when McKinley was accepted actually had the foresight to see the decline in McKinley's big two programs and voted in a wounded animal that they new would never be the same.

Either way, it makes the fed look bad.

That could be....I guess it's a real possibility. So then this would be my two scenerios.

#1) the Federal League has brought McKinley down to its level on the gridiron and the hardwood. The numbers dont lie, McKinleys decline started not long after joining. The Fed hasn't done anything to "enrich" the other programs that McKinley offers.

#2) the administrations at each individual school that had a vote when McKinley was accepted actually had the foresight to see the decline in McKinley's big two programs and voted in a wounded animal that they new would never be the same.

Either way, it makes the fed look bad.
Really convenient for your narrative but both are really flawed. #1 as much of a dbag as you are that is just not being honest, especially in basketball.
#2 Yes, administrators are clairvoyant and could predict Mck's decline. You really are an idiot. All that being said, if the Fed invited Massillon to join they would tomorrow. If you are applying to the Suburban, you certainly would join the Fed.

Really convenient for your narrative but both are really flawed. #1 as much of a dbag as you are that is just not being honest, especially in basketball.
#2 Yes, administrators are clairvoyant and could predict Mck's decline. You really are an idiot. All that being said, if the Fed invited Massillon to join they would tomorrow. If you are applying to the Suburban, you certainly would join the Fed.
#1) honest? Especially in basketball? I've already posted the numbers in football and basketball, they show a decline since 2004.

#2) ever hear of projections?

#3) yes....if the Fed invited Massillon to join Massillon almost definitely would. What does that have to do with anything? It would be massive savings for the school. It would almost be stupid not to....doesn't mean we as fans have to like it. Of course....kicking your e$ every Friday night would bring a smile to my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.