McKinley,Hoover,GlenOak,and the Federal League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ? How would it benefit Massillon ?

It would definitely benefit Massillon. The country club sports would have their schedules filled most of the away games would be in stark county, kids would have a league championship to chase, kids would win league honors, save on transportation. Consider the benefit multiplies when you figure in the savings from the middle school and freshmen classes too. From an administration stand point it makes perfect sense. From the hearts of the fans....and most likely from the very people making the decisions....it would stink.

Since the subject was McKinley "DROPPING OUT...." Anyone with any sense would surmise that if McKinley "DROPPED OUT...." there would have to be an alternative and that alternative would most likely be another league that would allow inner city kids to compete with kids from similar situations in the country club sports. And if that were the case, Massillon would most likely be involved with that formation so to starkfb's post, no, Massillon would not try to get in. There is nothing local enough for McKinley to determine that a move to a different situation would benefit them financially, so....the whole thing is moot.

Yes, it seems like they are envious. If McKinley would drop out you can bet they would want in.

They would join any league that would take them.

Look at who they would have played and how far they were willing to travel in SL:

These are the types of school's heff and the girls regularly make fun of....unless they got in lol

It would definitely benefit Massillon. The country club sports would have their schedules filled most of the away games would be in stark county, kids would have a league championship to chase, kids would win league honors, save on transportation. Consider the benefit multiplies when you figure in the savings from the middle school and freshmen classes too. From an administration stand point it makes perfect sense. From the hearts of the fans....and most likely from the very people making the decisions....it would stink.

Since the subject was McKinley "DROPPING OUT...." Anyone with any sense would surmise that if McKinley "DROPPED OUT...." there would have to be an alternative and that alternative would most likely be another league that would allow inner city kids to compete with kids from similar situations in the country club sports. And if that were the case, Massillon would most likely be involved with that formation so to starkfb's post, no, Massillon would not try to get in. There is nothing local enough for McKinley to determine that a move to a different situation would benefit them financially, so....the whole thing is moot.
By country club sports you mean all sports other than football? LMAO

There's a difference in a program, "being enriched" by a league and a program, "benefitting" from being a member of a league. The "benefits" are obvious....filling a schedule....not having to travel....etc....MY question is....how has membership ""enriched McKinleys other sports?""

As far as enriching, I doubt the constant display of certain Fed fans taunting academics, demographics, and non-sports matters, not to mention officiating and some pretty ugly incidents on the field, is lost on Mckinley fans. Rest assured this is what they think of you too.

Costs may be beneficial but no desire to subject our kids to it. Play the schools who want to play, sure. Membership, no. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

Hi
As far as enriching, I doubt the constant display of certain Fed fans taunting academics, demographics, and non-sports matters, not to mention officiating and some pretty ugly incidents on the field, is lost on Mckinley fans. Rest assured this is what they think of you too.

Costs may be beneficial but no desire to subject our kids to it. Play the schools who want to play, sure. Membership, no. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.
Hilarious that is really accurate description of Massillon....except for the academics part obviously. It is a bit difficult to taunt others on that eh?

Fed all sports final standings from 13

Jackson 124
Hoover 106
GO 92
Lake 90
Boardman 81
Perry 66
McKinley 45

Fed all sports final standings from 2017

Jackson 126
Hoover 99
Perry 89.5
GO 89
Green 80.5
Lake 63
McKinley 54

Fed all sports final standings from 2018

Jackson
Hoover
GO
Perry
Green
Lake
McKinley

In all three three of these seasons McKinley won at least a share of the title in football, which means is most likely a majority of their all sports points.

Found this also

Fed fall sports standings from October 4th 2016 and McKinleys status

Football/ 2nd 3-0....5-0
Boys soccer/ Last 0-5....0-10
Girls soccer/ Last 0-4....1-9
Volleyball/ Last 0-9....0-14
Boys golf/ Last 0-9....1-2........?
Tennis/ Last 0-6....6-14

Also saw where McKinley lost a tournament soccer game 25-0.

So again, how is the Federal League "enriching McKinleys other sports?"

Fed all sports final standings from 13

Jackson 124
Hoover 106
GO 92
Lake 90
Boardman 81
Perry 66
McKinley 45

Fed all sports final standings from 2017

Jackson 126
Hoover 99
Perry 89.5
GO 89
Green 80.5
Lake 63
McKinley 54

Fed all sports final standings from 2018

Jackson
Hoover
GO
Perry
Green
Lake
McKinley

In all three three of these seasons McKinley won at least a share of the title in football, which means is most likely a majority of their all sports points.

Found this also

Fed fall sports standings from October 4th 2016 and McKinleys status

Football/ 2nd 3-0....5-0
Boys soccer/ Last 0-5....0-10
Girls soccer/ Last 0-4....1-9
Volleyball/ Last 0-9....0-14
Boys golf/ Last 0-9....1-2........?
Tennis/ Last 0-6....6-14

Also saw where McKinley lost a tournament soccer game 25-0.

So again, how is the Federal League "enriching McKinleys other sports?"
Thanks for having so much knowledge about the Fed. We appreciate your obsession with us. You finally have a meaningful post. Look at that domination by the best all sports team in the area. It is great to not only be the best in athletics but also academics. Great to be a Polar Bear.

Thanks for having so much knowledge about the Fed. We appreciate your obsession with us. You finally have a meaningful post. Look at that domination by the best all sports team in the area. It is great to not only be the best in athletics but also academics. Great to be a Polar Bear.
It's called research to find out about all of this "enrichment" that the other McKinley sports are benefitting from. Since nobody can answer my question. I think my 3 minutes of research has disproved the "enrichment" theory.

It's called research to find out about all of this "enrichment" that the other McKinley sports are benefitting from. Since nobody can answer my question. I think my 3 minutes of research has disproved the "enrichment" theory.
What would McKinley's "other" sports look like if they weren't in the Federal League? :unsure:

Like you didn't have that at your fingertips :LOL: You are so obsessed with the Fed and particularly the Township of Champions, it is really quite flattering.

I don’t believe mck has ever finished better then last in the all sports standings since they joined that league. The other sports were better when they weren’t in that league. The boys and girls track teams were much better. The football team was better, boys and girls basketball was better. The baseball team was better.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
I don’t believe mck has ever finished better then last in the all sports standings since they joined that league. The other sports were better when they weren’t in that league. The boys and girls track teams were much better. The football team was better, boys and girls basketball was better. The baseball team was better.
All this attention from Massillon? Nah you guys have zero interest in the Fed :rolleyes: ?

Well said.

Look, we've each had our turn at name calling and other childish behavior but if you're not capable of shifting gears and having an adult conversation then I can just call it a win and leave.
Too bad you can't do that for a title. Why are you still on a Fed thread anyway?

The question Massillon fans have had for awhile when we aren’t talking about Massillon football is that we are wondering why so many mck fans want out of the fed. I am not just talking about the opinion of a few mck fans on yappi. During week 10 this year we were tailgating beside a bunch of mck fans and every single of them said we don’t want to be in that league. The reasons given were they felt it has made the football program noticeably weaker to deal with the D1 playoffs and a few said the obvious racial slurs when playing on the road.

The question Massillon fans have had for awhile when we aren’t talking about Massillon football is that we are wondering why so many mck fans want out of the fed. I am not just talking about the opinion of a few mck fans on yappi. During week 10 this year we were tailgating beside a bunch of mck fans and every single of them said we don’t want to be in that league. The reasons given were they felt it has made the football program noticeably weaker to deal with the D1 playoffs and a few said the obvious racial slurs when playing on the road.
The question Fed fans have had when we aren't talking about the lack of titles Massillon has is why they want in the Fed? During tailgating at several games this year we were by a bunch of fans that said Big Foot existed. See how easy it is to make stuff up? Although we did also laugh at the lack of reading and math proficiency at MWHS as well. We also discussed our State Titles. See that one is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.