McKinley football 2019

35A2FFB4-0C7C-4C86-BD31-A28D0F0DFDE2.jpeg

We had one officiating crew of color against Green at home, and they did a fine job of being objective. 4 straight games of guys who seemed to eagle eye our kids and ignore the holds, the face masking, the chop blocks of teams that looked like them. One friend said he believed a ref tonight was a Perry grad. The new league Cornish from Jackson needs to either take a sociology refresher course or resign. Tonight, as with the other games, they wait until McKinley starts to dominate before they give " make up" calls. The crew tonight was outrageously inept or nefarious to the hilt. I hope it's the former.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
Poor sportsmanship to always blame the refs. Just like the Browns. If you get a lot of penalties don't expect the refs to give you a break. EVER. Perry had their share. Penalties may be the difference this saturday. I hope Mckinley wins. Good Luck Pups. ,

Poor sportsmanship to always blame the refs. Just like the Browns. If you get a lot of penalties don't expect the refs to give you a break. EVER. Perry had their share. Penalties may be the difference this saturday. I hope Mckinley wins. Good Luck Pups. ,
We won the game in spite of the asxersity and were easily the better team. I just watched the replay on BIG TIME. I was surprised to see it was even worse than I originally thought. The BTS announcers agreed with the observations we made, and we could replay over and over again to be sure. The Fed puls this crap with McKinley on a regular basis in basketball, too. We aren't the Browns. We are a school full of kids who deserve better than to be stereotyped . The no calls went Perry's way by a ridiculous ratio. Neutral announcers agreed.
We don't need lectures about sportsmanship from the perrenial beneficiaries of this nonsense, either. If it were once in awhile, that would be different. It isn't, and our coaches know it. Goid luck to Perry in the playoffs.

McKinley and Massillon defense's

https://fridaynightohio.com/news/16012/defenses-not-going-under-the-radar-for-Massillon-or-mckinley/

GameDay at home with Tigers,long week for everyone playing in this Classic but all worth it when the kickoff comes at two in the afternoon.Enjoy the game and play your best and add a win to the history books...BAM!

Great effort just fell short. Shoulda ran Garrett on 3 down instead of reverse . Two Garret carries and it was first down But we went away from what was working...so now it's on to the playoffs. Good luck Bulldogs!

Always, always keep the faith!

Great effort just fell short. Shoulda ran Garrett on 3 down instead of reverse . Two Garret carries and it was first down But we went away from what was working...so now it's on to the playoffs. Good luck Bulldogs!

Always, always keep the faith!

i told you
Your OL and DB are not very good

The refs didn’t cost them the game. However, they did prevent the Pups from having the chance to win the game by missing the horse collar. The ref just froze. I have no idea what he was thinking. You win, you lose. It happens. But when the refs play a role, it’s sad for the kids.

The refs didn’t cost them the game. However, they did prevent the Pups from having the chance to win the game by missing the horse collar. The ref just froze. I have no idea what he was thinking. You win, you lose. It happens. But when the refs play a role, it’s sad for the kids.
Man stop it y'all say the same ever year you can't call something that is a questionable call tf bruh so it's sad because y'all lost but if you can something your not sure about what bout the other team? Y'all still had a chance an just blew it