McKinley football 2019

Egret is an old Massilon cracker who only got a fake diploma from Washington high school. Egret speaks in the finest Massillon dialect that is made up of grunts, pig squeels, and snorts and can't be understood anywhere but Massillon. Egret is a coward whom I chased out of Fawcett stadium when I kicked his fat rump down the hill. Egret never served in the service because he was effeminate. Egret admits he's a stupid farmer who uses corn cobs as toilet paper. Egret belongs to the Classy guy club that thinks classy is being white trash.

addendum: Now that you people don't have a hospital where do you go for medical care, witch doctors? There are some great hoodoo practitioners amongst the Amish or do you classy Massillon guys prefer dung and spit for medicine.

Egret is an old Massilon cracker who only got a fake diploma from Washington high school. Egret speaks in the finest Massillon dialect that is made up of grunts, pig squeels, and snorts and can't be understood anywhere but Massillon. Egret is a coward whom I chased out of Fawcett stadium when I kicked his fat rump down the hill. Egret never served in the service because he was effeminate. Egret admits he's a stupid farmer who uses corn cobs as toilet paper. Egret belongs to the Classy guy club that thinks classy is being white trash.

But I can spell and know the difference between "your" and "you're". Even without a PhD. Which of course we know this imbecile wouldn't know what it looked like if I smacked him in the face with it. Freaking goof.

Oops. Got Doctor Moron yet again. Just stop, son. You are making yourself look foolish.

I am driving in from Cleveland to watch the game live. But, for you "shut-ins", I see the game will be on the radio at:

Euclid @ Canton McKinley - 7 PM - http://q92radiosports.com

Also, WHBC will rebroadcast the contest on TV as their "game of the week" at 11:00 pm.

All of this info is from the First page of our Yappi Index under Radio & TV Broadcasts. You now know as much as I do about the game, and I won't be back on these message boards till after midnight. Good luck to all, GO PUPS! sam

Any one see the "Straw Dogs" remake? The church scene was based on an actual service at Saint Timothy's Episcopal church in Massillon before they play McKinley. Everyone one should see this movie to see the real class of the Massillon folks. It describes people like Egret and John Lee Pettigrew to the tee.

I can't believe that someone called me "a piece of excrement" and other personal insults and got away with it.The mod just erased what he said.

About the game tonight I think there is a game plan to win the game! How? Keep Euclid's offense off the field with long drives that result in points.That's Euclid's weakness there defense.Running Garrett and nickle and dime them through the air and than throw down field after they think we are just going to throw short passes.Keep there offense off the field!!

Lets go Pups! Defend our house! Go Bulldogs!

I can't believe that someone called me "a piece of excrement" and other personal insults and got away with it.The mod just erased what he said.

About the game tonight I think there is a game plan to win the game! How? Keep Euclid's offense off the field with long drives that result in points.That's Euclid's weakness there defense.Running Garrett and nickle and dime them through the air and than throw down field after they think we are just going to throw short passes.Keep there offense off the field!!

Lets go Pups! Defend our house! Go Bulldogs!

Be carefull....Nice game plan,just need to exacute it.

Be carefull....Nice game plan,just need to exacute it.
You aren't the real BB. You are a BB zombie posing as him. Cantonkid didn't go to McKinley, either. I proved that already. Something weird is going on here. Smells like more westworld shenanigans with all of the fake accounts and multiple screen names...subversion from within. Hmmmm

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

The rain is gonna pass and it's a hot night for football. Let's go Pups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also....it's Middle School Band Night. I'll now have two kids out there marching AND playing non-stop in the stands. Go Pride of Canton, Ohio!!!!

A couple of slants, a few bubble/rb screens....boom. Problem solved. You don't need a downfield passing game in today's HS game. QB's who can "pick apart" defenses are few and far between at this level. Get the ball in the hands of the play-makers and watch them do their thing. Just don't get hurt, like Jalen did on Saturday. He messed-up his shoulder pretty good on a GREAT pitch and catch TD. I hope he can play. Shoulder injuries are the worst.
Tell that To Coach Trivasano and my Mentor Cardinals!!!!

How does someone who has a ton of potential and a gun for an arm, stink? Hint: if someone "stinks" (i.e. isn't any good) then they have little potential!

Please, if you have nothing supportive to say about young man, then keep your mouth shut. He's a kid and he's doing the best he can!
He cant read defenses. Mentor, Iggy, Eds,Pick Central will read and pick you apart

Great effort by the team tonight! We almost pulled it out. Elijah Wesley looked much better tonight. The pick six before the half was on the coaches. That far away with less than a minute to go, go into the half down one score. We were beginning to look like we were in the ascendancy before that pick.

Another unnecessary self - inflicted wound happened when we decided to go for 2 and Scott Davis, a great guy who normally does a great job as public announcer, warned Euclid over the PA. Sometimes you just have to let the game not be about your voice, Scott. Announcing @a stadium isn't play by play. One or two Euclid players, mentally and physically tired, might have been confused and you just told them what is happening. Wait until the play is over to describe what has just happened. We ended up calling time out and a pass that was well defended and lost by 1. Not Scott's fault, but just don't do it.

That was a real physical game against a very strong, talented Euclid, and if we continue to improve, we can win possibly win out and get a home game in the state's toughest region by far. We are no longer 1 dimensional on offense and some of Wesley's passes were hair -splitters. He did a great job ball faking and running as usual. Garrett was awesome and #16 will be another outstanding running back @ NcKinley. Next year really could be our year with all of these good young guys coming up. But we can be outstanding this year, too, if we keep working hard, keep the faith, and cut down on mistakes. I am confident we can beat anyone on our schedule. Go Bulldogs!

I love that Coach went for 2! Win the game, and you get a home play off game. Lose....and you still make the playoffs. I can’t imagine any of their next 6 opponents are going to be able to stop them. I predict 8-1 going into week 10. Color me impressed.

The team 8 miles to the west looks really, really good. November 2nd will be epic. Go Pups!

I love that Coach went for 2! Win the game, and you get a home play off game. Lose....and you still make the playoffs. I can’t imagine any of their next 6 opponents are going to be able to stop them. I predict 8-1 going into week 10. Color me impressed.

The team 8 miles to the west looks really, really good. November 2nd will be epic. Go Pups!
The future looks bright for the band, too. With the middle schoolers on the field, McKinley band had over 200 kids out there @ halftime. They look and sound real good!

I’m told #16 is as raw a physical talent as there is. Never wrestled before, and he almost made states last year. Also broke the freshman discuss record on his first ever throw. You can see him fly off the edge on D, though he clearly has no clue about technique. Then he scores the first time he touches the ball at RB. He’s special.

I’m told #16 is as raw a physical talent as there is. Never wrestled before, and he almost made states last year. Also broke the freshman discuss record on his first ever throw. You can see him fly off the edge on D, though he clearly has no clue about technique. Then he scores the first time he touches the ball at RB. He’s special.
I think they should use more at rb too and flys on defense too

I like the fact he went for two, it show's stones, the play call however....

CantonKid wrote: "I can't believe that someone called me (ALLOW ME TO PARAPHRASE: ...a bad word...OH BOO HOO HOO! "

--------------------------

I should have called you WORSE!... You delighted in repeatedly skewering our McK QB... crossing the line to humiliate and bash him... and you did not even go to McK...

We had rival county schools coming to the defense of our QB... and tonight he was 8 of 20 with one pick for 113 passing yds... PLUS he ran for 174 yds on 21 carries... (AND, those receptions should be higher due to multiple DROPPED passes.)

I have seen many QB's in my time, and he is as talented and gifted as they come... He is only a JUNIOR first time varsity starter... MY GOODNESS, he will be a MONSTER by the time he is through with his career... Either praise him or be quiet... sam McK'68

"pupsband wrote: "I love that Coach went for 2! Win the game, and you get a home play off game. Lose....and you still make the playoffs. I can’t imagine any of their next 6 opponents are going to be able to stop them. I predict 8-1 going into week 10. Color me impressed.

The team 8 miles to the west looks really, really good. November 2nd will be epic. Go Pups!"
-----------------------------------

Congratulations!... the band sounded GREAT... impressive band member numbers and a powerful presentation of songs.... It reminded me of the old days when they were proudly called "The Marching 100"... Good job!

By the way, the Ticket Office is now selling ADULT tickets to this year's Massillon Game. .. we are buying our tickets next week.... Good luck, sam

JJBulldog wrote: "You aren't the real BB. You are a BB zombie posing as him. Cantonkid didn't go to McKinley, either. I proved that already. Something weird is going on here. Smells like more westworld shenanigans with all of the fake accounts and multiple screen names...subversion from within. Hmmmm".
-----------------------

JJ, Please allow me to apologize to you... BBD is for real and I have been exchanging posts with him for many years... at the old cantonmckinley.com site he was "Mohammed Ali"... he gets "excited" at times... and he has strong opinions... but he IS my "brother from another mother".... peace.... sam (same goes for DOPAMINE - another of our cantonmckinley.com kin... (That is one crazy family I have :) ) ... Good luck to all, sam McK68

CONGRATULATIONS to the PUPS!... Yes, I know you lost...BUT, you never quit... you kept your heads up... you just kept coming back... the rival coach said he lost three years of his life due to the stress you put him through. Euclid's coach ROTSKI is a well known coach with much success in the Greater Cleveland area... I can only hope our teams meet again later in the playoffs, and take away another three years! GO PUPS! Good luck to all, sam mcK'68