McKinley football 2019

eastofeden wrote: "sam did you see ron martin passed away yesterday?"

------------------------

I am sorry to hear that news... The Ron Martin I knew was a teammate from 1964 to 1968 at McKinley... our team captain and friend... He will be missed. sam

CantonKid, wrote: "If that's all we have at the QB position were in for a long year.I see you provided the stats for Elijah Wesley but forgot to say how many picks he threw? Sorry I hit a raw nerve by simply asking how many picks he threw."
----------------------------

... still bashing young kids?... No, I did not forget your question... EVERYONE here knew that answer... IMO, no way was your inquiry "innocent" ... I choose instead to present a side of the kid which showed his leadership abilities... sorry my answer disappointed your pitiful little mind... Now, go back and crawl from where you came... I am done with you. sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Why all the questions? Are you still trying to crucify a 17 year old kid? Or, are you trying to get the Head Coach fired? Or are you trying to come after me? In any case, just go away, and never again disgrace this McKinley message board.

All you need to know is that the kid is a good athlete, and the coach has a great resume. YOU, on the other hand, have nothing to show for your miserable life. sam

Who do you think you are? Your probably a wanna be mod.We can talk about the football players the way we want to wanna be mod.As for the QB he has a ton of potential and a gun for a arm.I will give you that.But he stinks.Were not going anywhere.I suggest you take your meds.

The kid you are attacking(CantonKid) is just that a kid.A kid who is attending MCKINLEY!! I know this because he PM me on the old forums.Aren't you a tough guy attacking a kid.Practice what you preach Sam.I will give our QB one more game,if he doesn't improve he should be benched.

Good luck Bulldogs-Beat Euclid.

BBD, To be honest, this argument is becoming TIRESOME!

I know that you are a good person, and your heart is in the right place. So, why bash a 17 year old kid? NO, you can NOT talk about high school football players any way you want. These are not professionals which we pay big bucks to watch.

C'mon Man, you played sports. Give this kid some extra support. Even you say "He has a ton of potential and a gun for an arm." NOW, IMO, it is up to the coaching staff to use him properly.

AND, regarding this "high school kid" who is contacting you privately. Watch out if he claims to be a Nigerian Prince who just needs a little advance money to free up the family fortune :)

BBD, always good to talk with you. Let's us do it again AFTER the game. I will be there cheering in the stands - come Rain or shine! Good luck to you, and the PUPS! sam

So what? He said he was a doctor on there too? His posts are idiotic.
I'll compare my education with yours anytime, Massillon garbage collector. My credentials were looked up by the Rick Worstell on the CantonMckinley.com site. I never bragged about them. My military credentials are pretty impressive too, if you want to know them, slacker. Some farmer's asinine comments don't bother me.

Classy post about a kid. :rolleyes:
Here we go another classy guy determining who is a classy guy and what is class. You people in Massillon must sit around in those rinky dink bars of yours dressed in you Massillon Tiger sweatshirts determining who has class and who doesn't. Well there was never much to do in Massillon any way so they pretend to have class. Tell us more classy guy and where did you get your credentials on who is classy or what is class. Your a WASP so I guess that makes you a classy guy.

Here we go another classy guy determining other classy guy and what is class. You people in Massillon must sit around in those rinky dink bars of yours determining who has class and who doesn't. Well there there was never much to do in Massillon any way so they pretend to have class. Tell us more classy guy.
EVERYBODY!!!!!! GET YOUR POPCORN READY!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Here we go another classy guy determining who is a classy guy and what is class. You people in Massillon must sit around in those rinky dink bars of yours dressed in you Massillon Tiger sweatshirts determining who has class and who doesn't. Well there was never much to do in Massillon any way so they pretend to have class. Tell us more classy guy and where did you get your credentials on who is classy or what is class. Your a WASP so I guess that makes you a classy guy.
Oh sorry, let me specify....I'm not an expert, I usually can't tell instantly, but sometimes a guy....hiding behind a computer screen....sitting in his elderly mom's basement....talks trash about a kid and my radar goes up....and sometimes, not quite as often, a guy actually says a "kid stinks" and then....well then....there's no doubt.

Oh sorry, let me specify....I'm not an expert, I usually can't tell instantly, but sometimes a guy....hiding behind a computer screen....sitting in his elderly mom's basement....talks trash about a kid and my radar goes up....and sometimes, not quite as often, a guy actually says a "kid stinks" and then....well then....there's no doubt.
You claim to be to be, WASP cake eater. Or so you claim, because you WASP white bread over in that Paris of west Stark County, Massillon, Ohio live in 3 bedroom shacks that you can't pay off because you're always in debt and are still using corn cobs for toilet paper.. You people have lot of nerve to point your fingers at anyone especially when you invented booing your players who don't perform on the playing field. Well you're a liar as all people in Massillon are. And if you don't like my class less posts don't read them, ANGLO SAXON white trash. People whose total life experience lies in west Stark shouldn't condemn anyone. white bread. Do you still force your boys to go to the Episcopalian church before the Canton-Massillon game so that your Chaplain can stir them up before the game. You know that's a real classy cake eater thing to do. But you know that because you're one of them. You should write a book in the Massillon dialect of the English language which is barely understandable to people with an education - THE Massillon Guide on How to be Classy - the definitive volume. Chapters include How to boo at bad football players the classy way, How to wear your Massillon Tiger sweat shirt that the other WASPS will approve of. How to pray for the Tigers before the football game at your white only Episcopalian church, Have the team doctor slip a $20 bill to the player that maimed the best player on the other team, How to get the other crackers in Massillon to root for the Tigers, how to point your fingers at other people when you're actually the biggest horse's around just like John Lee Pettimore, how not to get that white pale skin from getting sunburned the classy way. These and other famous classy WASP ideas to make the perfect white bread gift for people who live in Massillon. Sorry that i used a lot of big words that you will have to use a dictionary, if you know what that is. but you probably need the exercise anyway. Now go away and listen to your favorite Slim Whitman LP.

As for the QB he has a ton of potential and a gun for a arm.I will give you that.But he stinks.

How does someone who has a ton of potential and a gun for an arm, stink? Hint: if someone "stinks" (i.e. isn't any good) then they have little potential!

Please, if you have nothing supportive to say about young man, then keep your mouth shut. He's a kid and he's doing the best he can!

You claim to be to be, WASP cake eater. Or so you claim, because you WASP white bread over in that Paris of west Stark County, Massillon, Ohio live in 3 bedroom shacks that you can't pay off because you're always in debt and are still using corn cobs for toilet paper.. You people have lot of nerve to point your fingers at anyone especially when you invented booing your players who don't perform on the playing field. Well you're a liar as all people in Massillon are. And if you don't like my class less posts don't read them, ANGLO SAXON white trash. People whose total life experience lies in west Stark shouldn't condemn anyone. white bread. Do you still force your boys to go to the Episcopalian church before the Canton-Massillon game so that your Chaplain can stir them up before the game. You know that's a real classy cake eater thing to do. But you know that because you're one of them. You should write a book in the Massillon dialect of the English language which is barely understandable to people with an education - THE Massillon Guide on How to be Classy - the definitive volume. Chapters include How to boo at bad football players the classy way, How to wear your Massillon Tiger sweat shirt that the other WASPS will approve of. How to pray for the Tigers before the football game at your white only Episcopalian church, Have the team doctor slip a $20 bill to the player that maimed the best player on the other team, How to get the other crackers in Massillon to root for the Tigers, how to point your fingers at other people when you're actually the biggest horse's around just like John Lee Pettimore, how not to get that white pale skin from getting sunburned the classy way. These and other famous classy WASP ideas to make the perfect white bread gift for people who live in Massillon. Sorry that i used a lot of big words that you will have to use a dictionary, if you know what that is. but you probably need the exercise anyway. Now go away and listen to your favorite Slim Whitman LP.

In the case of JLP vs classless people....I present Exhibit A ^

Good luck tonite BULLDOGS,going to take a strong effort to win at home against a good team...but you can just do it....BAM!

I'll compare my education with yours anytime, Massillon garbage collector. My credentials were looked up by the Rick Worstell on the CantonMckinley.com site. I never bragged about them. My military credentials are pretty impressive too, if you want to know them, slacker. Some farmer's asinine comments don't bother me.
I don't live in Massillon. So obviously I'm not a garbage collector there. And I haven't been on a farm in probably 50 years. But thank you for your military service. Having said that, your posts are still moronic.

Exhibit A on his fake medical credentials. Thanks for playing idiot.

How does someone who has a ton of potential and a gun for an arm, stink? Hint: if someone "stinks" (i.e. isn't any good) then they have little potential!

Please, if you have nothing supportive to say about young man, then keep your mouth shut. He's a kid and he's doing the best he can!

He does stink. Who are you to try and tell someone else how to post and how not to post.

The kid has completed 7 pass and threw 5 picks.Now that stinks.

Now go and tell someone else how to post.

martin family...canton icons....phil a star halfback on 55-56 mck teams...paul ..head of southest center for years...ron mck great 64-68 teams...jamar...on the great 96-97 teams and osu...condolences to the martin family

Good luck tonite BULLDOGS,going to take a strong effort to win at home against a good team...but you can just do it....BAM!
Sorry I got my days mixed up,will be on the road the next few days and all the days in the week are the same when your retired.

Eastofeden wrote: "martin family...canton icons....phil a star halfback on 55-56 mck teams...paul ..head of southeast center for years...ron mck great 64-68 teams...jamar...on the great 96-97 teams and osu...condolences to the martin family."
------------------------

Eastofeden and Ohiopup, Thank you for your noting the passing of Ron Martin.

Ron was "pound for pound" the toughest football player I ever knew. We were teammates from 1964 to 1968. He was a Three Year Varsity Starter and Team Captain. I was just a Senior first year varsity starter. As Seniors, we played side by side on the field together at Fawcett under H.C. Ron Chismar.

He was an inspiration as a teammate and as a Human Being. He was larger than life - he had the personality that would BURST into a room or onto a field. He will be missed. Condolences to the Martin family.

Good luck to all, sam McK'68

CantonKid wrote: "... Who are you (J.A.F.) to try and tell someone else how to post and how not to post..."

--------------------------------------------------

Ok, let me try to answer you:

1. She is a Moderator on this message board. (She can erase you right off this thread.)

2. She got the job because she is well regarded and respected by more people on these message boards than you can count.

3. She has personally spent more of her time and money on improving McKinley sports than you can ever imagine.

Now, try listening more and speaking less. (It is so painful for me to write to you. Please let's communicate as little as possible.) sam

CantonKid wrote: "... Who are you (J.A.F.) to try and tell someone else how to post and how not to post..."

--------------------------------------------------

Ok, let me try to answer you:

1. She is a Moderator on this message board. (She can erase you right off this thread.)

2. She got the job because she is well regarded and respected by more people on these message boards than you can count.

3. She has personally spent more of her time and money on improving McKinley sports than you can ever imagine.

Now, try listening more and speaking less. (It is so painful for me to write to you. Please let's communicate as little as possible.) sam

Thanks for the heads up Sam.Talk to you after the game.Lets go Pups!

BBD, You never know what to expect from a kid in sports... sometimes they are like a Rock Of Gibraltar (like Ron Martin), and sometimes they can have an ego as thin as an egg shell (that is easy to crack)... I do not know our QB, and so I say let's show him as much support as we can... (and, ultimately, it is the coach's decision who goes out onto that field.)

Good luck to you, and GO PUPS! (&Tigers :) ! )

Exhibit A on his fake medical credentials. Thanks for playing idiot.
Egret is an old Massilon cracker who only got a fake diploma from Washington high school. Egret speaks in the finest Massillon dialect that is made up of grunts, pig squeels, and snorts and can't be understood anywhere but Massillon. Egret is a coward whom I chased out of Fawcett stadium when I kicked his fat rump down the hill. Egret never served in the service because he was effeminate. Egret admits he's a stupid farmer who uses corn cobs as toilet paper. Egret belongs to the Classy guy club that thinks classy is being white trash.

"Physician, heal thyself." Pretty scary dope have you always been this goofy? Seriously that is grade school smack, you know that right?

"Physician, heal thyself." Pretty scary dope have you always been this goofy? Seriously that is grade school smack, you know that right?
This is my my answer to you , egret and John "Robert E Lee" Pettigre. I forgot you Massillon folk spoke a distinct dialect made up in in corn fields of Masssillon. So I shall try to translate for you classy Massillon people in you own dialect. Gfrun , grunt grunt, cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, hep hep, Tigers, sqwee sqwee sqwee. Whit trsh clssy. muhmuh. grt frm by ld cwrd. hu huh huh huh.

There I hope that clears up some things for you classy Massillon folks. Sorry if there was any misunderstandings that might have hurt your feelings.