McKinley football 2019

There are 40 boys,two JR QB's from last years roster.Don't know how many were starters but we shall see this summer.The JV won seven of nine and the Freshman won six of nine with a tie,help is on the way...BAM!

There are 40 boys,two JR QB's from last years roster.Don't know how many were starters but we shall see this summer.The JV won seven of nine and the Freshman won six of nine with a tie,help is on the way...BAM!

In 2018, the McKinley JV’s went 7-2 and the Freshman team went 1-8-1 according to CantonMcKinley.com.

Looking forward to the 130th game between the Tigers and Bulldogs.

I was very upset about this situation.
You're a good honest man. And a truthful one, unlike your detractors imho.

It was a strange situation that had a lot of people wondering why it went so chaotic. Not having Allison around led to some of the problem and being without a Super likely tripped things up. I felt we might not get Marcus the way things were going. But I think both of us and the fan base as a whole are relieved we got it done and i can't think of a better role model for our kids and all of the kids who will eventually be coming to play for him.

GO BULLDOGS!!

The Board has fumbled this hiring, and no matter whom gets the job, they will be behind the 8 ball in implementing their own program next year....I think next year will be a struggle, 6 or 7 wins at best, due to the ineptness of the board. These young men should have had a coach named 6 weeks ago, each week that passes puts the program more behind for next year.

Wattley is a good match for the bulldogs. I think it will pay off in the end. I also think it’s great that we have a defensive minded coach for once.

The Board has fumbled this hiring, and no matter whom gets the job, they will be behind the 8 ball in implementing their own program next year....I think next year will be a struggle, 6 or 7 wins at best, due to the ineptness of the board. These young men should have had a coach named 6 weeks ago, each week that passes puts the program more behind for next year.

They have all spring and summer. I expect them win or share the FL title as they have each of the last couple. Qb is a ?, rb's and wr's more than solid, but the league does look pretty strong next year. Should be interesting.

Week 3 I hear is open. Please schedule Pickerington Central. That would be a fantastic matchup for week three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think most of the offense is back but they graduated almost the entire defense. pick central will have to score points to win this year.

Defense will be young but very talented. Offense will score in bunches. But once the defense gels Central will be very difficult to beat. But I would love to see this early season match up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK Its April and very little can be said now by any team's fans. There's a whole Spring and Summer for kids to evaluate where they want to be. Several kids from other Stark teams have already reached out to McK coaches and players. Sorry for the reality break. Back to speculation by wannabe insiders.

Several kids from other Stark teams have already reached out to McK coaches and players. Sorry for the reality break. Back to speculation by wannabe insiders.

Oh really? Hmmm that could get interesting.

Link btw? Or is that too insider?

OK Its April and very little can be said now by any team's fans. There's a whole Spring and Summer for kids to evaluate where they want to be. Several kids from other Stark teams have already reached out to McK coaches and players. Sorry for the reality break. Back to speculation by wannabe insiders.

That's nice of you to announce McKinley's coaches are involved in illegal activity so soon after being hired. But really your just blowing smoke because you know nothing.

Folks , i think My2 was making a funny. I am glad McKinley has a new coach but you have to give the guy some time.

Folks , i think My2 was making a funny. I am glad McKinley has a new coach but you have to give the guy some time.

Which one? Head Coach Marcus Wattley or my2sense lol. It's fun to watch Tiger heads explode in any case. But then again, as the Bard once famously wrote," Many a true word spoken in jest". :D

"WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION."

Do we have the makeup of the staff,not many left from the former staff but I think they can help the boys?

Numbers are up in the weight room,the kids are going to luv this coach because he looks like one of them...BAM!

Im predicting that this new coach will be one of the most successful coaches ever at Mckinley. I wish good things for the Bulldogs except for that 10th week.

Massillon will be a solid team.we'll lose alot of linemen. there some good potential there.im looking for our two communities to be the cream of the crop. As it should be. :party: