McKinley football 2019

We had one officiating crew of color against Green at home, and they did a fine job of being objective. 4 straight games of guys who seemed to eagle eye our kids and ignore the holds, the face masking, the chop blocks of teams that looked like them. One friend said he believed a ref tonight was a Perry grad. The new league Cornish from Jackson needs to either take a sociology refresher course or resign. Tonight, as with the other games, they wait until McKinley starts to dominate before they give " make up" calls. The crew tonight was outrageously inept or nefarious to the hilt. I hope it's the former.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
I think officiating is just really horrible across the board in high school. Our game was certainly bad. There were 22 accepted penalties in the Louisville-Other Team game. My friend who is an Other Team fan and went to the game said there was no rhythm whatsoever because of real and perceived penalties. That simply can’t happen. It’s no fun for anyone.

I used to ref. I get that it’s hard. The rule of thumb is to keep your flag in your pocket.

As for our game I do think they were influenced somehow by Coach Wakefield”s “mystique.” Coach Wattley did a nice job letting them know our team needed the same respect. That reflected in the second half. Go Pups!!!

I'm only going to post on this thread as I hope all the real McK folks will do the same,way too much negativity on the other two.You know the kids read this back and forth BS,let's get real and positive for everyone and the Game...BAM!

And your opinion is that this was race related? Just trying to read between the lines here.
Take your race-baiting senile old outta here, you free -loading scumbag. You won't be anywhere to be found after the game.

Take your race-baiting senile old outta here, you free -loading scumbag. You won't be anywhere to be found after the game.

Actually, YOU'RE the racist. Now, back to the friar you POS.

Actually, YOU'RE the racist. Now, back to the friar you POS.
You are a free l-oader off of the government living in a retiree trailer park who tries to insult anyone who disagrees with you, no matter who they are, by calling them fast food workers. At least those people, unlike you, work for a living and don't leach off the govt.

McKinley will win this hard fought game whether you like it or not. Better keep your nitro pills handy for that old ticker of your's. Youll prolly need them

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION .

Wow. If you knew how much of an idiot you are making of yourself you would stop. Oh wait. No you wouldn't. You do it every day on here. Just shut up and wait for the game. Perhaps the results of that will shut you up.

You are a free l-oader off of the government living in a retiree trailer park who tries to insult anyone who disagrees with you, no matter who they are, by calling them fast food workers. At least those people, unlike you, work for a living and don't leach off the govt.

While others apparently struck it rich shooting at some food, but still kept their pickup truck. Yee Haw we coming to Cant'n yall! :ROFLMAO:

Don't lose your sense of humor JJ you may need it this weekend.

Wow. If you knew how much of an idiot you are making of yourself you would stop. Oh wait. No you wouldn't. You do it every day on here. Just shut up and wait for the game. Perhaps the results of that will shut you up.
Our Bulldogs will give you heart failure Saturday. Keep those nitro pills @ the ready, gramps.

Any online link for tickets? The Canton City School District references one but only offers wrestling and basketball tickets. The McKinley Atheltics website has a banner to "Buy Tickets Now" that has no link.

Lets get out of the Federal League.McKinley won the Federal League 8 times in 16 years.

The Bulldogs record in the Federal League is 80-22.

Can someone find out what the other teams records are in the Fed? I can't find out what they are.

I had the records of all the teams last year and only a couple had winning records.

Thank you

Lets get out of the Federal League.McKinley won the Federal League 8 times in 16 years.

The Bulldogs record in the Federal League is 80-22.

Can someone find out what the other teams records are in the Fed? I can't find out what they are.

I had the records of all the teams last year and only a couple had winning records.

Thank you
Not sure that you've been in the league 16 years? but could be. What you fail to realize is that its a scheduling nightmare for freshman sports,
7th, 8th grade sports, etc. like volleyball, tennis, golf, baseball. The FL is all close. Anyway, keep on movin on if that's what you wish, I'll hold
the door so it doesn't come back and smack ya. I say either get out or get over it!

Not sure that you've been in the league 16 years? but could be. What you fail to realize is that its a scheduling nightmare for freshman sports,
7th, 8th grade sports, etc. like volleyball, tennis, golf, baseball. The FL is all close. Anyway, keep on movin on if that's what you wish, I'll hold
the door so it doesn't come back and smack ya. I say either get out or get over it!
Get lost!

Would a McK win really be considered an upset? Pups are D1 and played a tougher schedule. Mass allegedly has kids hurt (but likely sandbag excuses). Pups at home. How would a McK win be an upset (unless you drink the orange kool-aid)?

Would a McK win really be considered an upset? Pups are D1 and played a tougher schedule. Mass allegedly has kids hurt (but likely sandbag excuses). Pups at home. How would a McK win be an upset (unless you drink the orange kool-aid)?
Based on what I've seen the last few weeks, McKinley seems to be getting better everywhere. I can't really speak to Massillon because I didn't see their games before the recording of the Barberton game. They don't look like the same team on the lines as they were last year. Because Louisville held them to 7 points the whole first half Friday, it is hard to tell what's going on over there. I don't think a McKinley win would be an upset at all. Everyone was picking Jackson to beat McKinley. Was that Bulldog win an upset?

Truth of the matter is this game can go either way. Insert any cliche as to why one team will prevail over the other. I believe this game, like the Perry game, will be determined @ the los.

Btw Chris Easterling is a disgrace to the profession. His article on the game's history was the most slanted piece of garbage I've seen around here, ever. It seems high journalistic standards are non-existent @ Gatehouse. these days. Who did Massillon beat to win #24? lol. He forgot to mention NONE of their poll titles are even counted as official by the OHSAA.

Without our official big school State Football Championships Stark County would have NONE

Last edited: