Matt Gaetz investigated over possible sexual relationship with minor

I never said my friends support cuties. I don’t think a single one even knows what it is. I only learned about it on Yappi. The dudes at the club are no more racist than any other demographic. In fact they are less racist. Almost all are college educated
So college makes you less racist ??

I don’t hang with them per se. They are in the bar when I am in there. I also communicate with them on Yappi all the time. I don’t think, they are all bad people. Some are just ignorant.
Your racist golf club buddies are on Yappi?

You said college graduates ??
The average IQ of a college graduate is 114. The average IQ of Americans overall is 98. That means the average IQ of non college graduates is much lower than those that graduate from college. Since we know that smarter people are less racist, than we also know that college grad demographic is less racist. Simple.

So add paranoia to your list of illnesses
Polling historically indicates that between 45-55% of Americans harbor some form of racial bias or anti minority attitudes. I would not call all of them racists but I’m pretty comfortable saying that 15+% of those have strong enough views to be called racist. That Is too many to avoid so I am hardly paranoid.

Polling historically indicates that between 45-55% of Americans harbor some form of racial bias or anti minority attitudes. I would not call all of them racists but I’m pretty comfortable saying that 15+% of those have strong enough views to be called racist. That Is too many to avoid so I am hardly paranoid.
So that would mean at any given time 85% of people around you are not racist so yeah, I think you’re paranoid, amongst your many other personality flaws

So that would mean at any given time 85% of people around you are not racist so yeah, I think you’re paranoid, amongst your many other personality flaws
15% is too many to avoid and that is all I have said. Also, the stats were general population. The Yappi demographic is much higher than 15%.

15% is too many to avoid and that is all I have said. Also, the stats were general population. The Yappi demographic is much higher than 15%.
That’s an assumption from your opinion of an anonymous message board. I’ve been an Yappi for ten years and I have read very few posts that I truly thought were racist

Bad look for Gaetz when his main bruh decides to cooperate and plea to sex trafficking with a minor, among others charges. :oops:

Bad look for Gaetz when his main bruh decides to cooperate and plea to sex trafficking with a minor, among others charges. :oops:
Gaetz has always been his own bad look. I’ve always thought he was sleezy, even before this episode, but...so far, at least...he has yet to be charged with anything.

Gaetz has always been his own bad look. I’ve always thought he was sleezy, even before this episode, but...so far, at least...he has yet to be charged with anything.
This is correct. No charges. Innocent until proven guilty. But if you look at any of the information provided in the plea agreement, it’s pretty damning for Gaetz.

Gaetz is probably not guy you want on a Judicial committee...but he is busy with his "America First Tour" as the face of the new MAGA GOP with MTG.

Gaetz is probably not guy you want on a Judicial committee...but he is busy with his "America First Tour" as the face of the new MAGA GOP with MTG.

I'm sure he's likely done at some point...maybe stop hyperventilating about it on here every day and just wait for the process to play out? ?‍♂️

Hope this helps.

I'm sure he's likely done at some point...maybe stop hyperventilating about it on here every day and just wait for the process to play out? ?‍♂️

Hope this helps.
A plea deal on sex trafficking minors is a bit unusual. He should go to prison for his other corruption.

A plea deal on sex trafficking minors is a bit unusual. He should go to prison for his other corruption.
Nervous Fetal Position GIF by Big Brother