Massive flock of sheep has been walking in a circle for 12 days straight in China

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
There ain’t no sleep with this counting!

Dozens of sheep have been eerily walking around in a circle for 12 days straight in northern China’s Inner Mongolia region.

The bizarre behavior, captured on surveillance video, shows the large flock continuously marching clockwise in a nearly perfect circle on a farm.

Some other sheep can be seen watching from outside the rotation while others at times stand motionless in the center.

They’re either looking for a safe and effective COVID vaccine or the BLM donation money that mysteriously vanished before helping no black people at all.

Alas, since neither actually exist, the sheep end up walking endlessly in circles; much like many of the posters on the Debate Forum.

Last edited:
I have seen the same phenomenon in other species of domesticated animals. It really isn't a mystery.

The animals are hungry.

Domesticated animals that rely on constant care and feed will act this way when they are under fed consistently every day.

It is observed more frequently in females for breeding. An over weight breeding female is unhealthy for birthing so it is typical to feed them only enough feed daily to maintain a healthy body weight. To the animal it feels like not enough feed so they resort back to instincts of following the "leader" as they look for more food. Being in an enclosed pen, there is nowhere to walk except in a circle.

Notice in the pen in the video there is no feed and no Rams. It is a breeding facility with that particular pen having only ewes. There also isn't a feeder with constant feed like you would find in a pen raising animals for butcher.

lamb is delicious
cooked right.

In my roaming days, I made it to Australia. People would invite me to their homes at dinner because I must have it cooked right and tell America why they should lift restrictions on imports. Like I had the ear of anyone. Do it right, they do though.

cooked right.

In my roaming days, I made it to Australia. People would invite me to their homes at dinner because I must have it cooked right and tell America why they should lift restrictions on imports. Like I had the ear of anyone. Do it right, they do though.
We import lamb from Australia.

cooked right.

Yep. Gotta find the lebanese and eastern euro places in Cleveland. They do it right