Massillon Washington - Massillon Perry week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackinbiner

Here's a good example of that Massillon Class.

This morning at 3:26AM, new user pantherproudpapa, joined Yappi. 90 minutes later, this user made their first post, the inflammatory message below trying to stoke the fire for next week's game. Now, this post is being spread around Facebook, raising the ire of the Massillon folks
and creating bulletin board material for the Loons.

I have NO doubt this was posted by one of the regular Massillon posters here (can you say 'heff') to stir things up. That's class.

Maxie, do you condone this?

pantherproudpapa
Today at 4:56 AM
The tigers havent seen anything like there going to see this week. Perrys going to run the football ball right down massillons throat and theres nothing they can do to stop this train. I see you won another paper championship ha. better get out there and change those mythical champion street signs.
Perry is going to humiliate those massalooon boys.
Enough of this "will give you a game sht" were the bigger, tougher ,real deal. and we will MAN HANDLE massillon.
Perrys The REAl massillon football team of today. not the paper tigers of the past. no pussy footing around here.,massillon will know the truth come friday at 9pm. Times have changed. I cant wait to see this butt whooping. been waiting 3 years for this one.

Streak

I would really prefer the game be played at Mansfield. A one hour drive is worth it when you consider the fact everyone will be able to get a ticket. It would be a shame if all fans would not be able to attend this game.
It wont be...Mansfield SR is still in the playoffs. who would work a game there???

Massillon#82

Everyone knew they would have a good couple years with these two classes. Will see next year what happens.
I said 4 years, genius. On top of that Moore’s first year was down and then 34 wins in the 4 years before that. Even when the talent is “down” it’s stil 7-8 wins and a playoff berth.

John Lee Pettimore

Cousin starter in this years team. No my friend there is a huge drop off after this year. I got a great idea. Mentor has open date week 4 I’ll have them call u Monday for a game. Tried to last year and the tigers didn’t return call.

Perry will give you all u can handle.
You're adorable.

Maxie

Cousin starter in this years team. No my friend there is a huge drop off after this year. I got a great idea. Mentor has open date week 4 I’ll have them call u Monday for a game. Tried to last year and the tigers didn’t return call.

Perry will give you all u can handle.
What? How do you know what teams Coach Moore has contacted? You must believe everything you read in the internet? 😄 Like I said, you will be disappointed. Now, this keep this discussion about the “Battle of Massillon.”

John Lee Pettimore

Everyone knew they would have a good couple years with these two classes. Will see next year what happens.
Offensively

Zach Catrone returns at QB. A talented kid with some experience.
Venson returns at RB, a kid that would start at most schools.
Ballard aND Lamp return on the outside along with Eric Thurman.
Guard Kouth returns
Els, starting center returns
Rankl, starting tackle returns

But yeah....tell us about the talent drop off. Lol

I do find it ironic however, usually people talk about living in the past to avoid our success....you're talking about the FUTURE to avoid out success.

Maxie

Regardless of the site. Can’t temporary bleachers be brought in if they are needed?

John Lee Pettimore

My favorite are these people that hide behind Moeller, Iggy, and Mentors of the world. Why not step up yourselves? As for this game Massillon vs Perry should be played every year I'm glad they are in the Tiger's path.
Exactly, could you imagine if we, as Loons were that incapable? Could you imagine the backlash if we responded to an Ignatius poster by saying, "oh yeah, why don't you guys schedule IMG Academy?"

The Massillon hate is going to escalate if we ever, someday become relevant. Lol.

OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

Does anyone else find it strange that FatnBiner and Little Boy Holder seem to coordinate their posts?

They must have a group chat going somewhere.

Or maybe they scheme together at Dunkin. Can someone in Massillon go check? Thanks!

Power house

Offensively

Guard Kouth returns

What success? 120 years no title. Couple runner ups but. No title. U beat up on glen oak Louisville Firestone Fitch Barberton and a couple out of state schools. Wow lots of success

I do find it ironic however, usually people talk about living in the past to avoid our success....you're talking about the FUTURE to avoid out success.

Power house

What? How do you know what teams Coach Moore has contacted? You must believe everything you read in the internet? 😄 Like I said, you will be disappointed. Now, this keep this discussion about the “Battle of Massillon.”
I said perry will give u all u want and it’s good night Irene if u get by perry the following week. Ur the one that changed it lol.

Mentor Ad and coach both had it in the pre season preview. The contacted and the tigers didn’t get back to them so they moved on.

Massillon#82

Offensively

Guard Kouth returns

Defensively
Woullard - an absolute beast at DE/LB
Harris - DL monster
Lance - LB
Manson - DB
But just as you said “yeah the talent is going to drop off”.

Last edited:

Massillon#82

I said perry will give u all u want and it’s good night Irene if u get by perry the following week. Ur the one that changed it lol.

Mentor Ad and coach both had it in the pre season preview. The contacted and the tigers didn’t get back to them so they moved on.
Ok great, jump on that Hoban and Mentor train. Why would we play a team that has almost triple the amount of boys in their school ? Typical troll.

Mackinbiner

A warning to Massillon people that display any Tiger stuff on their vehicle:

Remove it before the game. The last time we played Perry my friends truck was damaged and my truck was keyed once in the middle school parking lot while I was at a function there. I no longer display.
Have you considered that maybe a Massillon fan did it knowing Perry would get the blame? Stranger things have happened.

Also, I'm confident you've ruffled the feathers of people in the past who might be willing to get back at you. You're that kind of guy.

John Lee Pettimore

Have you considered that maybe a Massillon fan did it knowing Perry would get the blame? Stranger things have happened.

Also, I'm confident you've ruffled the feathers of people in the past who might be willing to get back at you. You're that kind of guy.
No....I didn't consider that....because....well....because IT'S A STUPID STATEMENT.

If ruffling feathers gets your vehicle damaged yours must be a pile of rubbish.

Stop making excuses, they were both damaged by Perry people.

Maxie

Why are you still here?

Scoob

Isnt this a Massillon Tiger vs Perry Panthers thread? Why are all the ones that supposedly dislike Massillon but cant stay off their threads (obsession) bringing up any other team?

Status
Not open for further replies.