Massillon Washington - Massillon Perry week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

firewatch

Warren who? nowhere near what they used to be, Massillon will get Perry's A-game
Hey D!ck.... Massillon gets everybody’s A game. This is nothing new. The Perry defense is the weak link in this game. Massillon has pretty much shutdown the running game of every team they have played. Good luck!!

OBIE-WON

Wonder if they are they going to digitally limit each fan base a number of tickets.

Will we have to log in as Perry if need be???...................

The Butler

Funny How things arent even announced till Sunday...and GO and Lake both sit 6000...only difference is Lake can fit more with their SRO ...check out Ohiostadiums.com cool site
And if I were to guess the home side is twice as big as the visitors side.

Massillon#82

If the game is at Mansfield anyone who wants to go can. Also, both sides are fairly close to even in seating capacity.
That makes too much sense. The OHSAA likes to throw away money. Play it at Tusky Valley and let Perry have all the tickets and Massillon will still win.

Maxie

Massillon still trying for that first title. Bet it’s not going to happen this year either. And after this year the talent starts to run dry for a few years.
A Dover fan talking trash. 🤔 That’s funny. How do you know what the talent level at MW “for a few years?” I have an idea. The Tigers have 4-5 open dates for 2020. Tell your athletic director to give us a call. By the way, the Tigers will be very good in the future. Sorry to disappoint.

Power house

A Dover fan talking trash. 🤔 That’s funny. How do you know what the talent level at MW “for a few years?” I have an idea. The Tigers have 4-5 open dates for 2020. Tell your athletic director to give us a call. By the way, the Tigers will be very good in the future. Sorry to disappoint.
Cousin starter in this years team. No my friend there is a huge drop off after this year. I got a great idea. Mentor has open date week 4 I’ll have them call u Monday for a game. Tried to last year and the tigers didn’t return call.

Perry will give you all u can handle.

Scoob

Didnt they try that once then back out of the 2nd year when they got smacked? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.