Massillon Washington - Massillon Perry week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerPaw

Perry will have to earn every yard, no question. I suppose the plan is to execute. No secrets with the Panthers. If you can stop them you’ll win, if you can’t, then it’ll be a game. Massillon is clearly the more skilled team. They’ve earned the right to be at the top over the past few years and they’re the team to beat around here.
Ditto Isaac. Stop us and you will win. I reckon stop = prox. 21 points. Can't see us scoring 28+ and losing but stranger things have happened. Should be exciting. Hope the winner comes healthy because the reward is Hoban.

starkfb

The tigers havent seen anything like there going to see this week. Perrys going to run the football ball right down massillons throat and theres nothing they can do to stop this train. I see you won another paper championship ha. better get out there and change those mythical champion street signs.
Perry is going to humiliate those massalooon boys.
Enough of this "will give you a game sht" were the bigger, tougher ,real deal. and we will MAN HANDLE massillon.
Perrys The REAl massillon football team of today. not the paper tigers of the past. no pussy footing around here.,massillon will know the truth come friday at 9pm. Times have changed. I cant wait to see this butt whooping. been waiting 3 years for this one.
Hey Bro, are you really a Perry fan ? We usually don't write this way.

Sua Sponte

Terrific. That should accommodate every Perry fan, 1/4 of Massillon's, and 0/4 of non-affiliated.

I hate the OHSAA. I really do.
That's the idea.....I guess we'll just have to overflow the standing room only area.......GO TIGERS!!!!

Massillon#82

In years past when Perry has made it to state and gave Massillon a game it’s because of their defense. This year they have just given up way too many points and yards. There is no chance they will be able to get in a shootout against us and they will not shut this offense down for 2 qtrs let alone 4. Coaching and senior leadership will lead this team to week 13.

TigerPaw

I don’t care where we play. Someone I’m know who is tune with things says Lake. No trash talk from me....just Go Perry!
How BIG of you ED, lol. Of course P-town would prefer the smallest venue possible, w/ half our fans having to listen on radio. No offense just common sense - negates a sizable crowd advantage.

DickShadow

Perry will have to score every time they have the ball for it to be close. The hold the ball and run the clock only works if you score.
Warren had the ball tonight for almost 33 min tonight and you see what that got them.
Warren who? nowhere near what they used to be, Massillon will get Perry's A-game

Power house

Massillon still trying for that first title. Bet it’s not going to happen this year either. And after this year the talent starts to run dry for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.