Massillon vs Perry part 3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy who posted on the thread "Bring Back Coach Farrah." :oops::rolleyes:
Since you have a problem seeing the point being made i will help you out. Supposedly we are dumb because of our Massillon educations. So i guess its fair to say they dont know how to play football right? Even with our Massillon educations i think we can still count high enough to know how many points it takes to win them games. 1.......

That's hilarious Heffer. A guy with a Massillon edumacation calling someone a moron.
Boom, I use the word moron and look who shows up. You couldn't have proven it better had you rehearsed it. Thank you.

My Massillon edumacation did teach me that 0 + 0 = 0. 96 minutes of football and you couldn't break the plain....not once. Lol.

Boom, I use the word moron and look who shows up. You couldn't have proven it better had you rehearsed it. Thank you.

My Massillon edumacation did teach me that 0 + 0 = 0. 96 minutes of football and you couldn't break the plain....not once. Lol.
That makes no sense.
Neither one of us had anything to do with the outcome of those games but somehow it makes you feel like a big man. Reality check.. high school is over.

Sorry, I thought you would be intelligent enough to know that when I said, "you", I meant your team, or....Louisville. But nice attempt at deflection sweetie.

Not deflecting, just letting you know I think it's creepy how you live through your high school football team.

you're special
Fixed it for you!
You are correct he is special just because he is from Massillon. You summed up Paul Brown's words very well "You're special if your from there!" A large part of me thinks you resent not being from Massillon a lot. Why can't you be more like Perry67 a guy who is proud to be from Perry and uses his energy to be supportive towards his hometown team?

Not deflecting, just letting you know I think it's creepy how you live through your high school football team.
Ok, that's your right....BUT....what does it say about you that how I choose to live bothers you enough that you have to respond? And why no comment on Mack who lives to degrade a football team that isn't his?

He is hiding as heff, chiefy jones, John Lee etc. He has no life but high school football.
Mack wasn't man enough to do it after accusing me....so I will present the challenge to you. We'll ask a mod to see if JLP was also proudpantherpapa, if JLP IS proudpantherpapa, I reveal my actual (birth name) publicly on here. If JLP ISN'T proudpantherpapa....you reveal YOUR birth name.

Up for the challenge?

Ok, that's your right....BUT....what does it say about you that how I choose to live bothers you enough that you have to respond? And why no comment on Mack who lives to degrade a football team that isn't his?
I think Mack mucks up a lot of threads, but you take it several notches beyond. You and some of your boys downgrading everyone not named Massillon is not cool.

Mack wasn't man enough to do it after accusing me....so I will present the challenge to you. We'll ask a mod to see if JLP was also proudpantherpapa, if JLP IS proudpantherpapa, I reveal my actual (birth name) publicly on here. If JLP ISN'T proudpantherpapa....you reveal YOUR birth name.

Up for the challenge?
Yeah, Mack disappeared for a while when I presented this challenge to him too.

#birdsofafeather

OMG Maxie you have no idea, lol. The elite kids wrestle for so many top coaches all year on the circuit and have direct contact with them frankly it is next to impossible. How many in a row did St. Ed win like 30? That doesn't strain credulity it defies it.
St. Ed’s was in the 20s I’m pretty sure before they lost to Wadsworth a few years back. And yeah wrestling is impossible to stop “recruiting “ Especially here in Ohio where you have Graham and Ed’s who are two of the top programs nationally year in and year out. Kicks flock from all over the country to wrestle for those two.

If you want to be treated special, you have to act special.
And if you want to be treated with respect, you should treat others that way. You ever hear the old saying, treat others as you would like to be treated? We'll my philosophy is, treat others as they treat you.

Ever wonder why you don't see Massillon people take shots at Lake fans? They're in the county....they're a Federal League school....the key is they don't take shots at us. Ever see Massillon fans just randomly bring up Jackson? The only time I bring up Jackson is when our fat little buddy starts his crap.
Ever see a Massillon fan take an unsolicited shot at your Leopards? Again, the only time they cross my mind is when you feel the need to add your two cents. Maybe look at it from Massillons point of view before spouting off at the mouth.

heff the only reason you get any blowback is because of your blatant disrespect for anyone not Massillon. I have said it before, people don't dislike the tiger players, it's their pompous, blowhard fans that everyone tires of. You show no respect to anyone, you reap what you sow. I I have never said a negative word about the tiger players, it just boggles my mind that a fan base can be such jerks I feel the need to speak up. Just like you defend any perceived negativity towards Massillon. The reason Lake, Louisville and others aren't slammed is because their fans don't act like you.

Up for the challenge?
that is hardly a challenge

Boom, I use the word moron and look who shows up. My Massillon edumacation did teach me that 0 + 0 = 0. 96 minutes of football and you couldn't break the plain....not once. Lol.
LOL never fails with these guys when they try to act intelligent. Calling another person a moron but....the word you want their is "plane". Idiot.
#massillonedumacation

Hey heff - are you going to accept the guy's offer on the other thread and show up Thursday night at the banquet? He said he'll even buy your ticket!

Status
Not open for further replies.