Massillon Running Back Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, all the more perplexing as to why you would use such crude and unenlightened words to describe certain people.

Calling me names doesn't change anything. You posted hurtful and ignorant words about a group of people whom should be respected by all.

Wake up. Embrace diversity. There's more to life than your little dark world.

Not calling you names. Just trying figure out what you mental maladies may be. That's perplexing. Normal people dont attempt spew
hatred like you n mac.
If true, all the more perplexing as to why you would use such crude and unenlightened words to describe certain people.

Calling me names doesn't change anything. You posted hurtful and ignorant words about a group of people whom should be respected by all.

Wake up. Embrace diversity. There's more to life than your little dark world.
What's perplexing is trying to understand your venomous attacks on every thing Massillon. Its becoming more evident that its more a mental sickness that causes you to encit such hatred. Preferably you should seek help. Its gotta hurt going through life the way you do. Every morning you have to post something inappropriate on a Massillon thread.your sick.

That article makes no sense. He's just been arrested but the charge was dismissed?
The article may make no sense, but this is apparently exactly what happened. A check of the Akron Municipal Court docket shows that he was charged with an F2 Felonious Assault with the warrant being issued on 11/20. It also shows the case was dismissed on 11/21. It does not explain the "why", but it does confirm the "what".

The article may make no sense, but this is apparently exactly what happened. A check of the Akron Municipal Court docket shows that he was charged with an F2 Felonious Assault with the warrant being issued on 11/20. It also shows the case was dismissed on 11/21. It does not explain the "why", but it does confirm the "what".

I am not familiar with the court proceedings in that county; but if it happened in the county I live in, the most likely reason for the case being dismissed is that the Grand Jury gave a "no bill" in the case. In this county, their is a requirement for a Grand Jury to hear the charges within 3 days of arrest, it possible to hear a case where the person was arrested the day before. It also means that the charges can be reinstated at a later date

cases can be dismissed from municipal court if they’re being bounded over to a higher court. For example, maybe this case isn’t with the municipal court anymore, maybe it’s with a higher court because it’s a felony

cases can be dismissed from municipal court if they’re being bounded over to a higher court. For example, maybe this case isn’t with the municipal court anymore, maybe it’s with a higher court because it’s a felony
This has already been addressed in another thread. Please see Massillon vs Hoban thread.

Man some of you Massillon fans are ignorant as hell

no I am not the guy who wrote the article maybe if you “Fact Checked” you’d realize by my posts and replies that I clearly have a better grasp of the English language that whoever the hell that guy is
Post #12 , very similar to how the story reads, bad spelling and no punctuation. If it quacks like a duck .....

Post #12 , very similar to how the story reads, bad spelling and no punctuation. If it quacks like a duck .....
Just went back and spell checked myself and welp there was 0 spelling errors.As I previously stated this isn’t an essay it’s a message board, posts can live without punctuation.

Just went back and spell checked myself and welp there was 0 spelling errors.As I previously stated this isn’t an essay it’s a message board, posts can live without punctuation.
I really can’t help but laugh at you, better check a 3rd time, T county at its finest. Thanks Mr Perez

I really can’t help but laugh at you, better check a 3rd time, T county at its finest. Thanks Mr Perez
Oh really please tell me what I misspelled then ,also once again I promise you I did not write that article I had zero idea about the arrest until I saw said article.

“It’s a news article involving high school football Ohio no I wasn’t going to check all 900000 Massillon threads to see If 1 tiny article was posted once like I said not everyone reads the Massillon threads ethier so seeing my post will be some people’s first time hearing about it”

Lack of Punctuation maybe but misspellings Nah maybe 1 (either)

That's not how it works. In Summit County, all felony cases originate in municipal court for the initial phases. Then they get sent on to the Summit County Grand Jury which can either indict or issue a No Bill. In any event, the municipal court case will stay open until the Grand Jury acts. However, the municipal court CAN dismiss a case; meaning that it will not be sent to the Grand Jury. It is very unusual for this to be done basically the same day the warrant is issued. It does NOT mean that the case is necessarily over. The Summit County Grand Jury can proceed with a secret indictment and skip the municipal court process altogether; but there is no way to tell if this is being done until an indictment is handed down. My guess, though, would be that this is NOT the case here since the case was already brought up in Akron Municipal Court. Whatever is going on, this is NOT the typical way a case is handled in the court system.

Don’t worry if Hoban wins tonight this message board will be filled with threads about how “it was a set up” and “they are all against us”

It’s a news article involving high school football Ohio no I wasn’t going to check all 900000 Massillon threads to see If 1 tiny article was posted once like I said not everyone reads the Massillon threads ethier so seeing my post will be some people’s first time hearing about it
This post is very similar to the article written, as for spelling I am not qualified to help your mental state if you can’t figure it out.
Just another Massillon hater, please continue to post all day our team feeds off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.