Massillon get a "move in" RB ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know anything about this?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Heard it was ST. V&M starting running back Keyes, who is a Jr or Sr this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know but it was asked and the Massillon thread is huge and hard to find a specific topic.

That’s why it’s called reading , even if it takes all pages . He’s not a transfer !!! Keyes is all good for the final time, won’t be an investigation :banana:.. keep wondering !!

That’s why it’s called reading , even if it takes all pages . He’s not a transfer !!! Keyes is all good for the final time, won’t be an investigation :banana:.. keep wondering !!

I never said there would be an investigation, cool down the jets dude! So he moved into the school district, so what! And I’m not the one asking or implying anything. Barberton got Copley’s RB/WR/CB because he transferred during the school year, so he will be eligible for the entire season.

I never said there would be an investigation, cool down the jets dude! So he moved into the school district, so what! And I’m not the one asking or implying anything. Barberton got Copley’s RB/WR/CB because he transferred during the school year, so he will be eligible for the entire season.

Didn’t say you was implying or said anything about an investigation . All the other haters are !! And SO, who cares about Barberton Rb situation . SO !! Good for the kid !!

And SO, who cares about Barberton Rb situation . SO !! Good for the kid !!

What I was saying was Barberton got a transfer, so why would I hate on Massillon getting a transferred player.

So is this the transfer that will finally take Massillon to the 46 year elusive state title?

No. The final play against Marion Harding happens to serial cheaters. Call it: karma! lol.

Without McKinley's Official Big School State Championships, Stark County would have NONE.

Massillon will be right back where they were last year.....unfortunately, I think Hoban will be as well. Have to pull for the TIGERS against the new top cheaters of high school ball, the Knights.

ahhhh yes, he wanted a better education......lmao. No, he wanted to be noticed to be recruited by a D-1 college, oh, he already is, hmmm.

First it was East then Buchtel finally Massillon. Not surprised a hard worker in the weight room and on the field. Could have held many of STVM all time rushing records. ACT. Irish Roster under 40....I got nothing. :shrug:

First it was East then Buchtel finally Massillon. Not surprised a hard worker in the weight room and on the field. Could have held many of STVM all time rushing records. ACT. Irish Roster under 40....I got nothing. :shrug:
Is this move strictly a symptom of the St V program laboring a bit? I think they'll get it rolling again at some point, but it's gotta be tough for a senior to make that decision to leave.

Parks has an awesome highlight reel but he would be best served to remain in Orville. For their school and fans of course but not sure how well a 150# rb translates in D1 or 2. Good luck this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.