Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of missing season. Glad to see Adrian Scott committed to Hiram. Would have been a key player on the lines and who knows what offers had he not got hurt. Not familiar with Stokes kid. I think jr. Todrick Lee played some dline before he got hurt.

I'm hearing, (now from multiple sources) Central. Although one source says at PBTS and on other says it will still be at Benson.
It appears that no out of state teams will be playing Ohio teams this year. Pickerington Central was scheduled to play Naperville, Illinois in week three. That game was cancelled by Naperville saying they wouldn't be allowed to travel to Ohio leaving Pickerington Central with an open date in week three. By the same token, PC was scheduled to play Detroit Martin Luther King in week one which means they don't have a week one game either. Meanwhile Massillon is saying the Bishop Gorman (NV) game is off for wek one.

Last edited:
It appears that no out of state teams will be playing Ohio teams this year. Pickerington Central was scheduled to play Naperville, Illinois in week three. That game was cancelled by Naperville saying they wouldn't be allowed to travel to Ohio leaving Pickerington Central with an open date in week three. By the same token, PC was scheduled to play Detroit Martin Luther King in week one which means they don't have a week one game either. Meanwhile Massillon is saying the Bishop Gorman (NV) game is off for wek one.
Massillon also has a week 7 game against Bloomfield MI that has not been cancelled.

I need Massillon fans who seem to have quite a bit of knowledge about football to tell me if they've ever heard the term "fandom" applied to them. That term was applied to me and I had never heard it before when talking about fans of a team.

Mass. I wish to congratulate you on your new record. ZERO posts in the last 8.5 hours. ZERO is also the amount of -SHIPS that you have won. Let us not forget those who have fallen on MEMORIAL DAY.

The real question is if he’s a home grown Barberton kid why does he seem to be doing everything in his power not to play for them lol

The rumor mill is that he got into trouble while playing for Barberton. SMH....Started at St V in the 9th and did well. St V had another good RB (Cook) at the time too though. He's a good player though.

Mass. I wish to congratulate you on your new record. ZERO posts in the last 8.5 hours. ZERO is also the amount of -SHIPS that you have won. Let us not forget those who have fallen on MEMORIAL DAY.
Yet we are still on your mind 24-7-365.
24 titles is just an amazing record that will never be broken.
There will never be an Ohio team that will catch us in all times wins or titles.
?????????

Put some respect on the Clark's. They have been very helpful for the Tigers behind the scenes. Don't get on here and mess a good thing up just let dead dogs lay.

Got confirmation today that the Bishop Gorman game is in fact off. Did not get confirmation on the replacement team though. Hopefully I'll have that by tomorrow.

Put some respect on the Clark's. They have been very helpful for the Tigers behind the scenes. Don't get on here and mess a good thing up just let dead dogs lay.
I have lots of respect for the Clark family. I wish it could have worked out for them in Massillon.

I thought Pickerington was playing Massillon now in week 1. Also I wonder how that will work for Conneaut Ohio. They play in a Pennsylvania league. So they lose all those games. They will be hurting big time for games. Plus all the games versus the teams from Canada must be cancelled I assume as well?

It’s a stupid shirt and I wish he wouldn’t wear it. I get it it’s supposed to be funny. But I thought we were better than that? Guess not considering the lard that made the shirt. Or as someone called him the pimp in the long white Coat during the playoffs. I don’t personally care for the look it gives ??‍♂️ Just my opinion
Well said.

It’s a stupid shirt and I wish he wouldn’t wear it. I get it it’s supposed to be funny. But I thought we were better than that? Guess not considering the lard that made the shirt. Or as someone called him the pimp in the long white Coat during the playoffs. I don’t personally care for the look it gives ??‍♂️ Just my opinion
So it appears as if you have more of an issue with Coach Simon as opposed to the shirt. Why is that ?
Why should we be better then that from the bulsht we put up with from the members of that league.
The constant “derogatory quotes” from that old weasel directly East of Massillon. Or how about the locker room situation in the playoff game from poor little old north canton. It is to the point where enough is enough. So I see nothing wrong with beating the league teams that actually have a set and play us during the regular season or the teams that try to hide but aren’t able to week 11-12 and 13 and when they get their aszes handed to them they act like punk little kids. If they can’t handle it then they should keep their mouths shut. When we handle it we print shirts to rub it in their face. Tough sht if they don’t like it.
We Are Massillon !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.