Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what happened ..... from middle school you thought he was next in line to go to OSU .... but going to STVM was a bad move ... I understand why he did it ... but STVM fell off soon as his class arrived there

Yes....my 3:30 contribution....I like to call it "taking a healthy mackinbiner....by the way, I notice you don't have a specific posting time, you post all throughout the day. Must be nice not working.
So not only is that nut job keeping tabs on the kids of Massillon he is now doing it with people on here as well.
That must be a basement wall covered in whiteboards with names, addresses, social media names and now a spreadsheet when Massillon fans post. ?
B04F4527-AE11-4197-8ADC-62BBF45FD963.jpeg

Lol? Thought this was a man’s forum not a teenage girls snap chat story.
One transfer already (3rd school) at least two more coming with him and it will be their 3rd school..
The only teenage girl in here is you.
So now it’s just 1 transfer ? I thought it was 3 or 4. Is there only 1 right now or is it 3 ? ???

Men....teenage girls....apparently they both freak out over things teenage boys do.

So....these kids being on their 3rd school....why does that bother you so much? How does it affect your life to the point you feel the need to comment on a message board? Are these kids trash because they will be on their third school? Fill us in....help us understand your....what appears to be....obsession with this subject.
It’s truly incredible how much obsession there is, we sure do love the admiration though don’t we JLP.
???

Men....teenage girls....apparently they both freak out over things teenage boys do.

So....these kids being on their 3rd school....why does that bother you so much? How does it affect your life to the point you feel the need to comment on a message board? Are these kids trash because they will be on their third school? Fill us in....help us understand your....what appears to be....obsession with this subject.
So it sounds like you're verifying that it's true.

Anyone can go to the Massillon Hudl page and look at the varsity roster. If you know the names of the kids that were not at WHS last year then you know who transferred and go from there. This isn’t the freaking Oswald tape.
It’s called open enrollment for just that reason. If anyone has a problem with it then stay on your own teams threads and keep your panties in a bunch asz off of here.

I wonder what happened ..... from middle school you thought he was next in line to go to OSU .... but going to STVM was a bad move ... I understand why he did it ... but STVM fell off soon as his class arrived there
Bad move to go to St V? Got his offer from Kent State while he was on the Irish football team, gained 1,377 yards in 2017 and led his team to the state semi finals. Looks like it was a pretty good move for Terrance to start his HS career with the Irish.

Status
Not open for further replies.