Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plakas OWNS the OHSAA but the results of the vast majority, of court cases, evidentially is irrelevant. When the rules are written to create an uneven playing field and some schools are permitted to advertise, in 8th grade for recruits, who is creating the problem?

Last edited:
It would be tragic for the Tigers to see what is allegedly their best team in decades to have their game against Ignatijus, supposedly their worst team since the 1980's, be cancelled becuase of a bug.

It would be tragic for the Tigers to see what is allegedly their best team in decades to have their game against Ignatijus, supposedly their worst team since the 1980's, be cancelled becuase of a bug.
Why would this be Massillon’s best team in decades, they lost more then 1/2 the starters from last years team.
Why would this Ig team be any worse then the 5-5 team last year ?

Was talking to a guy today who said he would like to see more local teams on the schedule....I don't see why. We would suffer in the computer points.
To add to that, I think the schedule is perfect. A great mix of D1 and 2 playoff schools along with a couple of oos schools. It’s great that Barberton and Wooster aren’t afraid to step up and see what kind of team they have.
I completely agree on not adding anymore local schools to the schedule, would just water it down and not prepare the Tigers for the playoffs.

In the top 3 divisions there are 21 other schools with higher cb#’s then Massillon. But please continue to act like Massillon has a cb# along the lines of St X or Ed’s ?

How many players on your roster live outside of the Massillon city schools district? Competitive balance number is 63, just saying.

Why do you care? You are an Alliance fan. LOL! Maybe Massillon fans should read some of the disparaging comments you have posted about Massillon and the Tiger football program? ?

Massillon is an open enrollment district, clearly you don’t understand that concept.
No I understand that, but none the less you have 63 players added to you as a result of competitive balance . Meaning you have around 30 players on your roster that don’t live in Massillon City School district. That’s a significant number for a public school.

Why do you care? You are an Alliance fan. LOL! Maybe Massillon fans should read some of the disparaging comments you have posted about Massillon and the Tiger football program? ?
Because you guys are so sensitive. It’s just too much fun. Why do you guys care what I think about your paper tigers? I really don’t care what you think about my town or team.

Because you guys are so sensitive. It’s just too much fun. Why do you guys care what I think about your paper tigers? I really don’t care what you think about my town or team.

That’s not it at all. Why do you care anything about Massillon? Take care of your irrelevant football program. When does Alliance go to D-4?

Meanwhile Hoban and TCC have CBS of 141 and 177.
There are 10 other schools in D2 that have a higher cb# then Massillon.
In the top 3 divisions there are 21 other schools with higher cb#’s then Massillon. But please continue to act like Massillon has a cb# along the lines of St X or Ed’s ?
Are you guys that ignorant about Competitive Balance or are you trying to take advantage of others that don't understand how it works? Either way, it's pretty weak to compare the CB numbers between a public and a parochial. Again the Tigers are one of the leaders amongst all public schools in the state in CB numbers..

Are you guys that ignorant about Competitive Balance or are you trying to take advantage of others that don't understand how it works? Either way, it's pretty weak to compare the CB numbers between a public and a parochial. Again the Tigers are one of the leaders amongst all public schools in the state in CB numbers..
Why do you care? Massillon is open enrollment and kids want to come here to play football. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.