Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
But....but....but....the fed has caught up to Massillon....let's check and see how that little myth is progressing....shall we?

Let's take a look at the last 5 meetings between Massillon and the fed....since you guys have caught up, the last 5 meetings should be an indicator.

Vs McKinley/ Massillon is 4-1
Vs Perry / Massillon is 5-0
Vs GlenOak/ Massillon is 4-1
Vs Hoover/ Massillon is 4-1
Vs Alliance/ Massillon is 4-0
Vs Jackson/ Massillon is 3-0

Massillon 24 wins
Fed 3 wins

Total domination.

Boys and girls lacrosse teams also. In fact, Jackson's girls made it to the State Championship game a couple years ago. Then they pulled a Massillon in the final.

#onetrickpony
#stillcantwinachampionship
Not too familiar with lacrosse but if they made it to the championship game I'm assuming they won more than 1 playoff game....which means they're more manly than the football players.

We at Massillon play real sports lmao volleyball for boys . That's a girls sport no wonder your football team is soft.
Not too familiar with lacrosse but if they made it to the championship game I'm assuming they won more than 1 playoff game....which means they're more manly than the football players.
Basketball and Baseball teams won many more than 1 playoff game. In fact all the games...twice. How many times has ASSillon done that?

Plus they use many, many kids from other communities. They can't even lose in the playoffs with their own.
Said the man who was corrected by one of his own....purple Hayes reminded you that your entire backfield this year we're transfers....and after we made fun of you, you replied by saying...."I don't follow Jackson that closely." Lol.

How's that big ole QB transfer working out for you? So far....you've won 0 playoff games in football (par for the course), and you've lost to Massillon in Basketball. Maybe you should send him back. :LOL:

Translation: "our football team is horrible but in sports where our boys don't have toO much contact, we're pretty good.
I'm asking this seriously...you've obviously sacrificed your education, dignity, and identity for football. Why can't you win? You dropped from the big boy division and still can't get it done. Is it soft kids, bad coaching? What is keeping you from winning the big one?

Said the man who was corrected by one of his own....purple Hayes reminded you that your entire backfield this year we're transfers....and after we made fun of you, you replied by saying...."I don't follow Jackson that closely." Lol.

How's that big ole QB transfer working out for you? So far....you've won 0 playoff games in football (par for the course), and you've lost to Massillon in Basketball. Maybe you should send him back. :LOL:
How have your transfers worked out in winning a title? Ok, thanks

I'm asking this seriously...you've obviously sacrificed your education, dignity, and identity for football. Why can't you win? You dropped from the big boy division and still can't get it done. Is it soft kids, bad coaching? What is keeping you from winning the big one?
You're trying too hard there sinner. ?

:LOL:

Basketball and Baseball teams won many more than 1 playoff game. In fact all the games...twice. How many times has ASSillon done that?
Are you still mad they call you Massillon Jackson sorry big fella ... Only good thing that comes out of Jackson is the Galley Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.