Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Ohio Department of Education, the percentage of the 2016 graduating class that entered college within two years -

Jackson 82%
Massillon 45%
What's the % of Massillon and Jackson grads that went to trade school or apprenticeships with the plumbers, Ironworkers, electricians and operating engineers that are all making about 30 to 45 dollars an hour building and fixing things so you can sit on your fat and do nothing all day but eat ice cream and type on yappi. Those are the numbers I want to see.

What's the % of Massillon and Jackson grads that went to trade school or apprenticeships with the plumbers, Ironworkers, electricians and operating engineers that are all making about 30 to 45 dollars an hour building and fixing things so you can sit on your fat and do nothing all day but eat ice cream and type on yappi. Those are the numbers I want to see.
You're peeking firewatch!

#fakeignore

One would think to be in the playoffs 26 times you almost accidentally win a title. Even as it gets harder, one would think with all the tradition and pros and blah blah blah you would luck into 1 Title. We know how hard it is to go deep in the playoffs, the difference is we won. I'm on a football site because that is where you curl up in the corner and suck your thumb about your past. I like to come in and bring you to the present.
42-0. 42-0

One would think to be in the playoffs 26 times you almost accidentally win a title. Even as it gets harder, one would think with all the tradition and pros and blah blah blah you would luck into 1 Title. We know how hard it is to go deep in the playoffs, the difference is we won. I'm on a football site because that is where you curl up in the corner and suck your thumb about your past. I like to come in and bring you to the present.
We know? How deep did you get in the playoffs? Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.